Django Unchained

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Saw it last night, and it was great. Some of the scenery was absolutely stunning in this. My only complaint is it drags a bit toward the end...but I guess I'll take the full experience over cuts from the film.

prescient

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really liked the film stock / effects(?) they used in the scenes when they were riding through the countryside with the buffalo. It very much reminded me of an old western or wildlife movie as it had that grainy feel to it.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I really liked the film stock / effects(?) they used in the scenes when they were riding through the countryside with the buffalo. It very much reminded me of an old western or wildlife movie as it had that grainy feel to it.
In a recent interview on Howard Stern, Tarrantino spoke on how he had old spaghetti westerns in mind while filming Django.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Anyone catch the Wilhelm scream? I'm pretty sure I heard it when
they blew up the tooth and one of the cowboys did it while riding away

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This movie was a blast to watch. I can't even come up with a single complaint other than when i tried to watch it last night it was sold out
frown.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think the end drags on a little, but the payoff is pretty fantastic.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Agreed about the ending dragging on, buy paying off. If that movie was ~half hour shorter it woulda been even better imo.
Very entertaining, sammy j blew that shit away haha

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What was with the chick in the red facemask? She's in the trailer, has several shots hold on to her for longer than necessary, but unless I missed something she means absolutely nothing to the movie and is just another goon?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea I noticed that too. It seemed like she was supposed to be someone but it was never covered in the movie? Not sure she died or anything either, just vanished. Was she a tribute to a different movie?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
50 director credits with 20 of those being theatre released feature films does not qualify as prolific or does the word not mean what you think it means?
he made one slightly above average movie (do the right thing) and everything he's made since then has been complete and total shit. the only reason he hates on tarantino is because he can't even come close to making a movie as good as anything QT has ever done so instead he just pouts like a bitch to try and get attention.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
he made one slightly above average movie (do the right thing) and everything he's made since then has been complete and total shit. the only reason he hates on tarantino is because he can't even come close to making a movie as good as anything QT has ever done so instead he just pouts like a bitch to try and get attention.
I thought Inside Man was pretty good. But yeah, after watching the movie I really don't understand what he's so upset about.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He's in Hollywood. It is likely an occasion to gather attention. Frankly after the tweeting thing, I hope he gets hit by a bus.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
after watching the movie I really don't understand what he's so upset about.
He hasn't seen the movie, so he doesn't know what he's upset about either. I think it's mostly that a white guy is making a movie about slavery and he's supposed to be the only one that gets to profit from racism.