Dlive.Tv

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
So I guess this is the new Alt-Right streaming service because of Pewdiepie, anyone have any experience with this vs twitch?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
From a first glance it works a bit like Twitch (from a user perspective) with a bit Discord mixed in, but at the same time they plug the cryptocurrency Lino for streamers to get donations and money from. They say they don't take a cut from the money--except 9.9%, which goes "to a pool that rewards people with Locked LINO Points for their contributions to the network on a daily basis."

This is of course much less than the 50% Twitch takes, but at the same time you have to buy into Lino ($0.012 for one) and then revert them back to real money, which is probably the point they take their revenue from.

This also includes bullshit-smelling marketing phrases like "Proof of Content Value" and "Proof of Human Engagement", which is supposedly built into their blockchain to combat bots and measure the value of content. This reminded me a lot of the startup that claimed to grow fresh vegetables with the power of the blockchain, which ultimately culminated in a website that just said "Penis"

Also, they already deplatformed Alex Jones:

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Im' not going to watch the video, can we get a tldr
  • you can buy into their cryptocurrency at a fixed rate
  • you can't trade their cryptocurrency except on their platform (its in their terms of service)
  • you can only cash out to real currency via their site (and paypal)
  • cash in and cash out have different rates
  • their platform has a built in killswitch to stop trading

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ethan Ralph tried Dlive for a bit after he was banned from Youtube. The place is cancer, and almost certainly gives your pc AIDS

Ralph, Warski, Metokur and a bunch of others had gone to Stream.Me after Ralph was banned from Youtube and Dlive was an obvious scam (Metokur will straight up say he won't use the site because its so shady), but Stream.Me went tits up like a month ago because people doxxed the owners or some shit.