Do male to female trannies go to a gynocologist?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Bakeries, dont know what is about them but if you want to meet some trannies of lesbians go to a grocery store bakery. I worked at Food Lion and we had 3 of them, Krogers had 5 and Walmart has something like 4.
In San Diego I went to 4 different Targets with a cashier that was trans and by trans I mean like beard but long hair in a ponytail with a pink bow and a low cut top with a padded bra and it's straps conveniently showing and some poorly done makeup. I am betting they were all pre-op.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Am I the only one that finds it completely irrelevant whether trannies are pre, post, or mid-op, not for the Antarius reason but because I will never be involved with one either way so it just doesn't matter? Pay the money or don't, makes no difference to me. You are no more or less a woman once you dick chop.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Am I the only one that finds it completely irrelevant whether trannies are pre, post, or mid-op, not for the Antarius reason but because I will never be involved with one either way so it just doesn't matter? Pay the money or don't, makes no difference to me. You are no more or less a woman once you dick chop.
Do you think they should at least try to "pass" on everything else though?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Do you think they should at least try to "pass" on everything else though?
For most of them they might as well just put on a wig, dress and lipstick because they aren't passing either way. I dunno. I think they should do whatever makes them comfortable and happy. I'm not accepting them as female regardless, but I'll call them female pronouns and by their new name if they want. They'll always be male to me.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
For most of them they might as well just put on a wig, dress and lipstick because they aren't passing either way. I dunno. I think they should do whatever makes them comfortable and happy. I'm not accepting them as female regardless, but I'll call them female pronouns and by their new name if they want. They'll always be male to me.
I told Jerle a while ago that if he went all the way on the surgery I would call him female pronouns but if he didn't finish he would be Blaine and not Kate to me.

Random people that are transitioning I just refuse to use names or pronouns for. I wait until they make eye contact and then start talking or I point and say "that person over there" when referring to them.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
And that kind of dumb shit is why our society is fucking retarded. Youre only using their preferred pronouns(god that is such a fucking dumb concept) because the rest of society in this day and age would shit on you for not doing so.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If male and female are completely equal and should be treated completely equal and roles for each should not be different and we should be treating everyone the same regardless...

What the fuck is the point of the whole trans thing anyway and how does it not completely contradict gender equality?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm pretty sure they just turn it inside out and then make the head of your mangled dick into something resembling a clit.

It's no wonder so many keep their cocks.

I met a really cute trans girl the other day, 25, PhD candidate, seemed pretty normal. I guess she'd been taking hormones for a long time, since she looks just like a slightly goofy looking girl. Pretty sure she still had a dick, didn't ask though.
Next time, before you go on a "I'm pretty sure" google the procedure to learn that gender re-assignment surgery isn't just turning the dick inside out. There's also this nifty procedure called vaginoplasty, that makes the pussy look like.. well, a pussy.

That goes for both of you, Gavinmad and Mist. It's a pretty interesting show, especially if you're a guy. Well, not really. Who actually enjoys seeing a dick being sliced in multiple pieces.

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

Read / check that out first. Then watch this video:

(Personally, I can't get past 10seconds in that video, it just makes me cringe and emit sounds a dying lemur would make)

And as far as orgasmic sex goes, the "vagina" is quite close to the prostate gland, and we all know what rubbing a prostate gland does to us. I'm sure you've heard of the term "milking the prostate". You can google that too in case you don't know.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Thank you for spoiling that. Surgeons are obviously all sociopaths. I cannot deal with that shit.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you're going out of your way to not call someone by how they want, then you are being a dick - is it really that big a deal to you? Also, if you just go apeshit raging because someone doesn't refer to you the way you want, you're also a dick. People quickly forget there is a middle ground between two assholes

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If some dude thinks he is Napoleon, I sure as fuck am not calling them that. Your view pre-supposes that trans are anything other than mentally ill people. I am about as pro gay as a straight guy can be, but I still think trannies are mentally ill. But they glommed on to the whole LGB movement for attention (the main goal of any dick chopper) and people are too passive and afraid to call a spade a spade.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'll call them a she or he if they want me to, but if they get offended at my not being aware ahead of time fuck them. You look like a chick you get called a chick and vice versa. That's how it is. Our genepool produces all kinds of weird shit, so there is a large degree of legitimacy to the concept. I wonder how they pick restrooms. Do they just all go to the ladies room? That would be enlightening. w/e, Freedom.

Havent Killed Since 1984

Golden Knight of the Realm
I did some googling with respect to the original question. It appears that some, but not all, trans women who have had reassignment surgery do go to the gynecologist. Because they lack the OEM organs, the OB/GYN just isn't as useful, and a general practitioner fits the bill.