Do you have health insurance?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fair enough. When ACA went into effect I was going back to school post Air Force enlistment, so I had some basic coverage through the campus and VA.

Not much to compare on my end. I will say that pre-ACA it’s not like the US can claim we have the best healthcare system. It’s pretty shitty how insurance/pharma/etc has such a stranglehold, especially since we have some the very best medical institutions.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Because someone necro'd this thread, I clicked on it and saw Porkchop Porkchop 's OP:

$200/month... How far we've fallen. I pay $1700/month now. Thanks Obama

Interesting. I would for sure pay 200 now. My last company covered a flat $100 per month for our insurance and I was paying about $720 per month. Fucking bullshit. Now i'm unemployed and have no insurance. I use an interesting life hack though for my prescriptions. I take random classes at a community college and use their First Stop Health app to request a doctor to call me so I can get refills. They call in like 5 minutes, I don't need any prior approval and usually i can pickup the rx the same day. Usually each rx is around $14 so i'm only paying $40 per month to keep up on my prescriptions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My wife and I are starting new jobs. My cost is dropping 60% per month, moving the kids to my wife’s coverage and will be more than 50% cheaper for them too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users