Do you pee in the bathtub thread?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
No appreciation for the various benefits of pissing in various locations in this thread

tzUBiIU.gif

Edit: I'm surprised we haven't heard from @a_skeleton_03 yet

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I use pee to power wash what I can't toe down the drain after pooping in the shower.

• 3Worf
  • 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Is the FOH meetups just planting the seed for an eventual large group to fill a kiddie pool with piss for a_skeleton_03 to bathe in?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'll pee in the tub, but it's always just before I get out and into the shower. I like seeing the water flow upwards in a full tub like the Bellagio fountain. You're already lounging in your own filth in a bath anyway. It's probably been 2+ years since I've last taken a bath in a tub full of water...

Bea_Evenson_Fountain_3.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'll pee in the tub, but it's always just before I get out and into the shower. I like seeing the water flow upwards in a full tub like the Bellagio fountain. You're already lounging in your own filth in a bath anyway. It's probably been 2+ years since I've last taken a bath in a tub full of water...

View attachment 189170

Isn't that the best bro? Honestly sometimes I do that and try to get it as high as the Dubai fountain. Change my aim a lil for some cool effects.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
does it count if you pee a little when you poop cause it's really hard to hold your pee when shitting

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
does it count if you pee a little when you poop cause it's really hard to hold your pee when shitting

Is this taking place while you are in a bath tub?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users