Do you pee in the bathtub thread?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pee on a jellyfish sting relieves it is the urban legend.

Oh.. I remember hearing something like that now that I think about it... but it was for these:

sea-urchins_stings.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pee on a jellyfish sting relieves it is the urban legend.

Fake or not people believe it. Sometimes I snag these off sharper image. I break them open before I go to the beach. Once I find a hot babe in the water I'll get as close as I can before throwing one right behind her and yell jellyfish! Then I swoop in with the secret antidote to save her life from that jellysting.
206118-z1.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
do people shit and go shower immediately before wiping their ass with tissue paper.
If I take a poop right before showering I'll just wipe my ass with my hand in the shower. It saves toilet paper.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Prob a good way to save toilet water and fertilize your vegetables. Will def give this a shot. Thx

Human poop doesn't make a good fertilizer, especially if it comes straight from your butt with no treatment.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Human poop doesn't make a good fertilizer, especially if it comes straight from your butt with no treatment.

How should I treat my butt then if I want to fertilize my vegetables?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
No.

I have a toliet.

I also don't pee outside, unless I'm literally camping and that is a thing you do.

<3 Civilization

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This has been on my mind alot lately. Been doing tons of research. Apparently peeing on your foot will cure athletes foot. Athletes foot being s type of fungus I imagine this will work for other types of fungal infections which I sometimes get. Will definitely give this a try and report back.

Urination in own bath water is it bad or good for you?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user