Do You Smell What Black Adam Is Cooking?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dwayne movie | The Verge

So The Rock is officially confirmed in this movie. The problem is, no one is going to root for Captain Marvel, or Shazam, or whatever his name is now. Actually, to hell with it, I want to see Black Adam lay the smack down on a bunch of roody poos the whole movie. I'd masturbate to a movie version of WWIII.

rrr_img_75502.jpg

rrr_img_75503.jpg

rrr_img_75504.jpg

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So the man writing the screen play is the same writer behind shrek 3d, turbo, and jack the giant slayer.....

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
So I just watched the DCUO trailer with Black Bolt in it and I noticed that he was raping face and even yelled Shazam to defeat Green Lantern and The Flash. I vaguely know a little bit about Capt Marvel / Shazam but nothing about Mr Bolt. He is just some "alt universe" version of Shazam? If he says the word, does he instead turn into an old man instead of a kid? From the looks of it, he is just your generic super power dude (Flight, strength, bla bla bla) or does he have other shit as well?

Said trailer:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Black Adam. Black Bolt is a Marvel character. Black Adam was the original possessor of Shazam's power in the ancient Egyptian era, but is morally unfit to hold the power and as punishment Shazam banishes him to the most distant star in the galaxy. He spends the next five thousand years flying back to earth. He eventually shifted from a villain into an anti-hero, although he took a big jump back to villain in the 2007 World War 3 arc when he massacred almost the entire population of Bialya (around 2m) while avenging his dead family.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
He's Black Adam, Black Bolt is an entirely different character.

Black Adam has all the powers that Captain Marvel/Shazam has, he was a champion in Ancient Egypt who was banished/lost/time displaced (depends on the origin) and doesn't like the fact that there's a new Captain Marvel around. He basically has no qualms or reservations about using violence for his ends. And he doesn't fuck around as you can see.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually, Black Adam kills more than just Hal Jordan and Flash, I just never paid much attention. Looks like he takes out Cyborg, Circe, and Harley with that blast too.

fris

Vyemm Raider
that 6 minute trailer is still one of the best DC movies in existence.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Game wasn't bad, it was a fun little piece up until you level capped. Lot of good voice work. Buggy though, because SOE.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The trailer being so awesome is how I knew the game would be shit.
I quit, like everyone else, for six months. The issue was lack of content, and the team is churning out content at a decent clip now. I'm going to say I've spent more time in DCUO than I did in Azeroth, but not as much as Norrath.

I'm still playing DCUO now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so this black adam is a bad guy? whats the odds of the rock playing a bad guy in a film? and if he is good or bad what are the odds he will be as graphically violent as those above panels?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Crap, I just realized that for Black Adam to be done right, this movie needs to be rated R. And DC's not going to do that.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
so this black adam is a bad guy? whats the odds of the rock playing a bad guy in a film? and if he is good or bad what are the odds he will be as graphically violent as those above panels?
You might wanna google his list of movies

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Crap, I just realized that for Black Adam to be done right, this movie needs to be rated R. And DC's not going to do that.
Yeah i dont see this turning out good, the screenwriter hasnt done anything but crap, the film is going to need a big budget and i cant see them throwing the money behind an R rated film and on top Adam isnt an easy character to bring to film