Doctor Who

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Eccleston is my favorite and I am also partial to Tennant. Although I know he's not a popular choice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

I guess I'm sexist or something. Out of the chicks in that video, agent carter is the only one I think I'm ready for to be dr Who.

But, I don't think they'll go with girl doctor as long as the master is a girl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Eccleston is my favorite and I am also partial to Tennant. Although I know he's not a popular choice.

Eccleston was honestly a GREAT first doctor. He was perfect to reintroduce the series with. He played it exactly as straight as it needed to be.

No fancy ass costume, no flamboyant personality. He just showed back up with a leather jacket one day.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
We actually started watching the old Channel 4 comedy "The Green Wing" purely to see Michelle Gomez acting completely bonkers. Damn she's awesome.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cybsled

Jack wasn't gay, he was omnisexual. Man, woman, both, neither...he had them all!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jack wasn't gay, he was omnisexual. Man, woman, both, neither...he had them all!
giphy.gif

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
That trailer looks really good, honestly. The tranny is irrelevant to me if the show is good, and i dont mind her in that trailer. The production values keep going up, and missy being back seems great.
Should just have the doctor switch brains, or something, with her at the end.. so she can be the new doctor somehow. Maybe he just 'cures' her evil tendencies or joins personalities and becomes her conscience, idc. I want her to keep playing the character in the same way, but we cant have the doctor trying to blow up earth :(

• 1Like

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think it would be awesome if they did a multiple Masters story. If they can have three doctors at once, why not multiple masters?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

The article I read at EW indicates that there will be 2 Masters at the same time (time travel).

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone see it? I can take the hit for us and see if it's still shit if needed.

• 1Like