Doctor Who

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The real issue is the writing and the woke infection (started partly during the early days of New Who and exploded out of control right before Nurse Who got rolled out) and no amount of special effects budget is going to fix that. Just ask the bean counters for Star Trek Discovery and Ant Man 3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I don't really care if it's woke as long as it's entertaining. The black lesbo chick that was in the last season with Capaldi was good(think her character name was bill?). The chick dr was unbearable. She ran around with her mouth agape spouting stupid shit and grl pwr. I would watch the show and have literally zero fucking idea what just happened.

Tennant is my favorite Doctor , hopefully they make him as crazy as he was before.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think I might have hit the right angle here... Watched some but not all of Capaldi. Wholly skipped She-Who (and I am willing to pretend it didn't happen). Now this walks into the next Doctor...

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I may have already posted this, but meh...
I didn't make it through the first episode of She-Who. Alien race has been coming to Earth to hunt Human for ages. Alien explains all of this and makes it clear they will never stop. Human captive kicks the alien off the platform in order to save himself (since the Doctor isn't saving him), at which point She-Doctor loses her shit about what a terrible person he is for saving his own skin against a confessed mass-murdering alien.

Yea, I was right the fuck out at that point. Haven't watched a single episode since. :(

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

I will say I was hoping that Disney+ would get the Whoniverse content including all the old series with these Tales of the Tardis into/outros, but that seems to be exclusive to the BBC iPlayer (AKA go to YouTube and see the new bits)

It also seems that the post 60th anniversary season will NOT be 'series 14' of NuWho but will instead be 'season 1' of a 3rd Who Era... probably as a nod to both the creative reboot and the Disney $$ making it happen.

1963-1989 = Classic
2005-2022 = NuWho
2023- = ???

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I will say I was hoping that Disney+ would get the Whoniverse content including all the old series with these Tales of the Tardis into/outros, but that seems to be exclusive to the BBC iPlayer (AKA go to YouTube and see the new bits)

It also seems that the post 60th anniversary season will NOT be 'series 14' of NuWho but will instead be 'season 1' of a 3rd Who Era... probably as a nod to both the creative reboot and the Disney $$ making it happen.

1963-1989 = Classic
2005-2022 = NuWho
2023- = DWU

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

1963-1989 = Classic
2005-2022 = NuWho
2023- = ???

Curse of Fenric stands out as the storyline teenage me saw Ace in stockings (1.50).

18-fenric-stockings.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

apparently several of the missing episodes (or parts of) are in the hands of collectors but they won't return them to the bbc over concerns of prosecution and having the rest of their collections seized.