Doctor Who

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
As terrible as the production values were for the Sylvester McCoy years his performance was quite good. Started out as a comical sort of buffoon but quickly became a very very dark portrayal of someone who is playing a very long very twisted game. Hence the Cartmel Masterplan that has been referenced quite a bit even still.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
we really liked the christmas special :/

and why is this Emergencyawesome dickweed still linked here?

Chris

Potato del Grande
They... really don't... by the way sorry that my last comment was late I had all this other stuff going on, tune in next week for my game of thrones top 12.5 fan predictions, also I have this competition going on which you can check out, please like, subscribe and comment! Fuck off.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
As terrible as the production values were for the Sylvester McCoy years his performance was quite good. Started out as a comical sort of buffoon but quickly became a very very dark portrayal of someone who is playing a very long very twisted game. Hence the Cartmel Masterplan that has been referenced quite a bit even still.
Remembrance of the Daleks still holds up today. Any fan of the new series would love it as Cartmels stuff was used perfectly by Davies.

McCoy gets way too much grief.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I sometimes wonder what Dr Who would be like had it not gotten the ax during the McCoy years. We sort of got a hint with the Americanized Fox Who movie in the 90s, but what would a real Dr Who series have looked like in the 90s? I shudder at the possibility.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
I sometimes wonder what Dr Who would be like had it not gotten the ax during the McCoy years. We sort of got a hint with the Americanized Fox Who movie in the 90s, but what would a real Dr Who series have looked like in the 90s? I shudder at the possibility.
Rather than looking at what could have been I often find myself wondering what might be in the future for the show. I know there's the whole female Doctor discussion doing the rounds but one I don't hear is, "Why not a non-Anglo Doctor?" I'm a Brit and I must admit I'd struggle with a non-British Doctor but the fact of the matter is the US audience is a fucking huge demographic and were it not for your adoption of the show and demand to see more it may very well have gone done the road of the Sylvester McCoy era. I have to admit to being somewhat at a loss who could, and would want to, pull the part off convincingly. Or when are we going to get a non-caucasian? If he can change sex then skin pigmentation would presumably be a breeze.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't think the American audience wants a non brit Dr Who. We like your accents. Well, maybe if it was an Aussie ....

Female would be an interesting experiment (I imagine she be a lot like Martha Jones, who is my favorite companion), but I don't see where another race would be a big deal. I was hoping this Dr would be Richard Ayoade. But they'd have to go back towards the goofy direction for him to work properly. They tried to make the new guy all serious and dark.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
cause i thought it was cool
smile.png

rrr_img_89706.jpg

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
I've been watching quite a bit of the old Matt Smith episodes lately with my partner's kid and I have to admit I really miss his Doctor, possibly more than Tennant at his prime. There was a definite warmth to his performance. You trusted him to fix things somehow and yet despite his age and immense knowledge he equally had this vulnerability about him which stopped him from being just a super-genius twat. Sadly, Capaldi has little to none of that warmth, none of the vulnerability, and a metric fuckton of the twattage.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
First part of my wish for this next run has come true. BBC released a video with Gomez announcing Missy is returning in the first ep.