Doctor Who

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Fuck's sake, I'd take Martha a million times over Mel. And I hate Martha. But she's The fucking Most Interesting Woman in the World compared to Ms. Bush.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fuck's sake, I'd take Martha a million times over Mel. And I hate Martha. But she's The fucking Most Interesting Woman in the World compared to Ms. Bush.
not sure what the hate over martha is. she was the companion for some of the best stories. she was a companion for Blink. the daleks in new york(which introduced Dalek Khan?), the kitty cat planet (gridlock?) and she was in the 2 parter which introduced Dr Yano/The Master.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Martha was, by far, my favorite companion of all time. When the spinoff talk started, I was hoping she'd get one. Don't get me wrong, Captain jack was an awesome choice too. I got excited when she showed up on torchwood. She probably could have saved the show if they'd made her a regular.

But you won't get a companion that's no special in some way. Just being a companion makes you special. So I'm not sure what you're asking for there.

Who is mel? Is that clara's real name or something?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Martha was, by far, my favorite companion of all time. When the spinoff talk started, I was hoping she'd get one. Don't get me wrong, Captain jack was an awesome choice too. I got excited when she showed up on torchwood. She probably could have saved the show if they'd made her a regular.

But you won't get a companion that's no special in some way. Just being a companion makes you special. So I'm not sure what you're asking for there.

Who is mel? Is that clara's real name or something?
i think he is being obscure. mel is short for melody pond which is Riversong

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
"It's not possible to say too much about who or what she's playing," says showrunner Steven Moffat, "but she is going to challenge the Doctor in very unexpected ways. This time he might just be out of his depth, and we know Maisie is going to give him exactly the right sort of hell."

However, RadioTimes.com has confirmed that she will appear in both episodes of what will be a two-parter: The Girl Who Died, written by Jamie Mathieson and Steven Moffat, and The Woman Who Lived by Catherine Tregenna. There's no word yet on whether Williams is the girl/woman in question.
Doctor Who series 9: Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams and Rufus Hound announced for two-parter The Girl Who Died/The Woman Who Lived

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Doctor Who will be made into a Hollywood blockbuster despite the misgivings of the writers who do not want to rush into making a movie, according to leaked Sony emails published by WIkileaks.

Danny Cohen, the Director of BBC Television, claimed that the popular TV series will become a film under an eight-year plan to keep the franchise alive. But the show's team are "very hot under the collar" because they feel "their position on it is not being listened to or accepted."
Doctor Who to become Hollywood film, leaked Sony emails reveal - Telegraph

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Because god fucking hates me, that's why.
rrr_img_101294.jpg

rrr_img_101293.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

Welp I have to get this thing now... Doc Brown and the Doctor side by side? How could one not!?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
They're trying to convince us she is Susan foreman. But my guess is she's the younger form of Missy before she grew up. This based on absolutely nothing.