Does Anyone Read Chinese?

Oloh_sl

shitlord
I am trying to install a chinese only MMO and having some issues. The game is not well known at all, so there isnt much information out there. I was able to activate an account and install the game, but after the first update, it keeps hanging at 90%. Can anyone read the error message and let me know what it says? I'll give u man love.

rrr_img_52039.jpg

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
find a rockets forum. should have a ton of yao ming and jeremy lin fans that can read chinese.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Update package has finished downloading. Currently installing.
Installation might be effected by your hardware and could show momentary freezes. Please do not close the client because of this.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
Wonder wtf is going on. It throws up a different error message after it hangs a while. Let me capture it. Thanks a ton. I really appreciate it.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Hmmmm a game produced by Tencent. Massive chinese software company.

Developer of programs such as QQ (instant messaging program used by most chinese) and WeChat. Not a fan of their PC software as I tend to find it contains tons of bloatware and not as all well optimised.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
Its called Asura Online. Its basically a Diablo III MMO that looks pretty cool. I play a lot of Korean games, but haven't been able to play any Chinese ones yet. Wanted to give it a try, but something is fucking up.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
'Auto update error (error code: 738197919), Please re-login into the game orgo to official website to manually download update package'

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Since your problem has been solved, I'm going to add my opinion that this seems like an awful lot of work to play an almost certainly shitty game. Lord knows we have plenty of English garbage to play.

iannis

Musty Nester
Lets see, I'll take a crack at it.

CHING CHONG CHONG CHING CHING
CHIN CHONG CHONG something something CHING CHANG
CHANG CHONG CHONG CHING CHING CHING

Yes, Wu, California coooooocksuckers.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
panface,

get on top of this. like i get on top of your mother

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Since your problem has been solved, I'm going to add my opinion that this seems like an awful lot of work to play an almost certainly shitty game. Lord knows we have plenty of English garbage to play.
Fucking racist

iannis

Musty Nester
How do the Chinese mock english? What would the bizzaro version be?

HAHA LOL FAT FAT FAT
LAZY FAT CIVIL RIGHTS FAT LAZY
HAHA UGLY FAT MURDER FAT
SLAVES HAHA LAZY LAZY FAT

Neki

Molten Core Raider
WoW clone? Wildstar ain't got crap on Asura Force. Blizzard should sue for copyright

2049_478863368817778_1931843008_n.jpg

2013022312333592.jpg

537014_513846438652804_927003725_n.jpg

Oloh_sl

shitlord
I think there is a problem with the version of the patch they have. It keeps hanging on the same file...both through auto update and through the manual update. Maybe installing the chinese language pack will help. Otherwise, might be fucked.