Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Fuckin' Trantasia up in here. Dem some attractive trannies... with bigger dicks than me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Any more plastic surgery and its going to get hard to tell this guy from the corpse of Michael Jackson.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You paid 100 bucks for that name change? Time to right some wrongs.
Yeah, I believe Tuco said he'd do it for $100 to Rav's fund, and that seemed a worthwhile cause.

And seriously Goliath, if you honestly think that you are a convincing female, that's sad. I don't really give a shit what you're doing with your life, but you need to get in touch with reality.

edit: thanks mods!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Guys seriously. The pics on my FB are there cos I don't mind if people see them. If it will add to your experience I'll give you some actual funny photos. Someone pulled a really funny one from the last board where I look like a clown.

iannis

Musty Nester
Isn't goliath in england somewhere? The caption should be "No worse than most English chicks" or "You need to bear in mind, almost everyone on that island is usually drunk"

This thread reads a lot like a game of smear the queer played back in 2nd grade. It really does explore that line which exists between funny and hateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.