Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Dangerous ground posting a pic with my 2yo niece in the same irc that also has 18+ shit related to a forum with 18+ shit, seriously don't be retarded.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Oh dear you poor poor little bored virgins. What's the matter? Can't handle troll warfare without going private? Rage? Grrrr. You're like a bunch of 9 year old girls in the corner of a playground trying to make themselves feel better about their own shit, lol.

Try to compete with some dignity and decency.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh dear you poor poor little bored virgins. What's the matter? Can't handle troll warfare without going private? Rage? Grrrr. You're like a bunch of 9 year old girls in the corner of a playground trying to make themselves feel better about their own shit, lol.

Try to compete with some dignity and decency.
Try to make coherent posts dude.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd fuck plenty of the trannies Fedor posted. I wouldn't fuck you even if someone had a gun to my head. You were more fuckable as a guy.

I mean you obviously still are a guy, but now you're an ugly guy pretending to be a girl. Or you're an ugly guy pretending to be a trannie, not sure if there's a difference or if it even matters. You are fucking hideous, looking at your picture inspires nausea faster than ipecac.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I shall ask Tuco to ban me since Tarrant can't play fair. Next time man up and don't abuse mod powers. You'll miss the entertainment, you know it's been funny. Peacewink.png

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
This reads a lot like when a comedian pulls a heckler up on stage and embarrasses him, and the whole time the heckler is trying to make witty comebacks but just embarrasses himself further. Goliath is the heckler. That being said, I think the hate is going a little too far.

P.S. I assume the girl name is Bella? I must defend that name. This ultra cute Vietnamese girl I met in Dalat chose Bella as her English name. I'll be damned if I stand by and let people badmouth her.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This ultra cute Vietnamese girl I met in Dalat chose Bella as her English name. I'll be damned if I stand by and let people badmouth her.
Are you sure it wasn't just the asian version of Goliath?

added: Thailand is right next to Vietnam, after all.

added: Well technically Laos and Cambodia are in the way but you get my point

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This is what Mr MorrorGuy thinks he looks like.

(Can someone do a photoshop "what he thinks he looks like", "what he actually looks like"? I'm on iPad can't do it. Girls name is Silvia Suicide)

Status
Not open for further replies.