Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmic_cs_sl

shitlord
I hate this thread. I was at the bank today wondering if the lady at the counter was a tranny because of her flat butt, large hands and feetfrown.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Found a pic of Goliath and Jerle together. I can tell from the makeup and from having read about quite a few trannys on forums in my time.

Xqgas.gif
TRANS ADVENTURE TIME

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The only thing I read in that PM is "I've never done bareback" -- you got to try it, bro. It's the only way to live.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haaalllarious. Trans people are obviously subhuman so that's why it's funny. Can we not start this again? Get over it, you live in a world FILLED with trans people. We are everywhere. Either move to Alabama or get over it.
Well, since you're one of them, could you explain me a little bit about this unknown world I have no clue about, but here's how it goes.

Internet has maybe beyond all measure disrupted the image of transexuals beyond recognition, but.. how does the whole transitional thing go?
And where do the pre-op shemales leave the general transitional phase and decide they'll remain.. well.. either straight men banging chicks or gay/bi men banging guys/and/or chicks?

You can PM me if you want to keep the other clueless bigoted fucks out of thissmile.pngBut then again, man has always shunned what he did not understand. History is proof enough of that.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
This thread has me paranoid about everything now. I'm thinking "that Vietnamese chick had a pretty flat chest and unsightly legs, what if...?" And what about all the chicks you hooked up with in college or working at some restaurant, but they wouldn't go all the way. What if they were hiding a dick, and that's why? I'm fucking lookin for signs of trannies everywhere now. Oh the humanity.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Serious question... Do traps (the passable ones, not the goliaths and jerles) generally like men or women?

Also, another serious question... what do most traps do for income while they're in the "hahahaha what the fuck" stages? I can't see them getting hired most places and it's not like all that shit is cheap (do they end up on the USFMB (Uncle Sam's Free Money Bandwagon, aka welfare and shit?).

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
It's funny that trans_cross_x_whatever always latch onto the the most superficial markers of femininity; the heels, the hose, the cheap perfume, the shitty lingerie, the spackled-on makeup, the overtly feminine method of non-verbal communication riddled with inappropriate emoticons; the shitty ultra-vribrant hairdos and glittery hand and toe (things forgot the term) paitings...otherwise known as superficial femininitywhen in fact a real woman is most sexually attractive is when she's wearing nothing more than yoga pants.
Late to the party but I fixed it for you.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Serious question... Do traps (the passable ones, not the goliaths and jerles) generally like men or women?

Also, another serious question... what do most traps do for income while they're in the "hahahaha what the fuck" stages? I can't see them getting hired most places and it's not like all that shit is cheap (do they end up on the USFMB (Uncle Sam's Free Money Bandwagon, aka welfare and shit?).
I'd wager a higher percentage of "traps" prefer 50/50 men/women. More bi than naturally born women/men. To what percentage I wouldn't propose an exact number... honestly, I think it's more based on how well they pass(but that's a prejudice I suppose.)

Probably in whatever job will hire them(things like phone CSR are good.)

I promised myself I wouldn't make a comment in this thread, but w/e. It's a hard time for girls that don't pass easily, and it's not terribly easy for those that do pass. Also, it depends heavily on where you live and what type of job your applying for.

Therapist recommend something dealing with people, which isn't always easy(and they're understanding, to an extent).

Status
Not open for further replies.