Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I work IT at a college and one of my coworkers is a MtF transitioner. Happened before I ever even lived out here, so did not see the process, but I guess the person did the entire process while employed here, flew to Thailand for Xmas, and viola no more penis! There was a year run up of hormone therapy and cross dressing before that. Most people who work here knew her as a him, so I imagine that has to be pretty fucking wierd. I've known tons of counterculture people over the years so it did not really phase me at all, but I can't imagine how our straight laced boss mentally processed that for a year. Ultimately she transitioned and its not a really talked about now (unless I crack jokes about it with her), mostly because she is not doing the over feminizing thing or making it the central focus of her life. She is of course dating a woman, so there is that stereotype covered. I guess I respect anyone's commitment who is willing to cut their own dick off to be a full blown lesbian, but its not something I would do.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I'd wager a higher percentage of "traps" prefer 50/50 men/women. More bi than naturally born women/men. To what percentage I wouldn't propose an exact number... honestly, I think it's more based on how well they pass(but that's a prejudice I suppose.)

Probably in whatever job will hire them(things like phone CSR are good.)

I promised myself I wouldn't make a comment in this thread, but w/e. It's a hard time for girls that don't pass easily, and it's not terribly easy for those that do pass. Also, it depends heavily on where you live and what type of job your applying for.

Therapist recommend something dealing with people, which isn't always easy(and they're understanding, to an extent).
Pretty sure Goliath has been unemployed doing this all on taxpayer dollars considering he repeatedly dodged the question about even having a job.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure Goliath has been unemployed doing this all on taxpayer dollars considering he repeatedly dodged the question about even having a job.
I didn't think you could be living on taxpayer dollars while residing in a different country.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong

Good example of the exaggeration of the 'superficial markers of femininity' being discussed a few pages back. She might have passed in a photo, especially if the hair etc. was toned down, but the moment you see that lecturer move and talk, it becomes blatantly obvious.

Question to the RR.org transbrigade, when guys RP as women online, and I don't mean just playing chars with a female model but act and pretend to be female within and outside the game/internet, is that an expression of transexuality? Or is it just something weird that some guys do for some reason? Did/do you guys do it?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Good example of the exaggeration of the 'superficial markers of femininity' being discussed a few pages back.?
What the hell was that? A university lecture? Please tell me that's not a professor, saying things like "getting fucked in the ass."

He is also remarkably ignorant. Giant tits and big fake hair are appealing because they aresupernormal stimuli, not because it triggers some fantasy or whatever stupid shit he said

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Question to the RR.org transbrigade, when guys RP as women online, and I don't mean just playing chars with a female model but act and pretend to be female within and outside the game/internet, is that an expression of transexuality? Or is it just something weird that some guys do for some reason? Did/do you guys do it?
That's more of a mangina question tbh as it's guys just pretending(not transitioning). So the rest of the questions don't really apply. I'd imagine they do it for free stuff or embarrassed about kinks?

Edit: I'll try to answer any honest questions here or in PM as I can when I can.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
That's more of a mangina question tbh as it's guys just pretending(not transitioning). So the rest of the questions don't really apply. I'd imagine they do it for free stuff or embarrassed about kinks?

Edit: I'll try to answer any honest questions here or in PM as I can when I can.
Well that's what I'm asking, is mangina-ish behaviour an expression of transsexuality? A way for the transsexual to act as the gender they identify with without the real world repercussions, or without even admitting to themselves what they are? I just can't see the appeal for a straight guy, other than trying to get free ingame shit off people back in the day.

And why on earth do we have so many trannies on this site anyway? The ratio can't be this high in the general population.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Im newer so Im not as in tune with Goliath as an Attention whore deserving all kinds of crap from people, but seems like the Trangendered Topic is a real hot-button with alot of seemingly immature young men.

"LOLZZOR ITS AN INSIDE OUT PENIS AND SHIT DUDE LOL UGLY TRANNY".

Me thinks most of the threads participants make a post, then go right to Tube8.com's Shemale section for masturbatory reasons.

We can see through your "cover"

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Well that's what I'm asking, is mangina-ish behaviour an expression of transsexuality? A way for the transsexual to act as the gender they identify with without the real world repercussions, or without even admitting to themselves what they are? I just can't see the appeal for a straight guy, other than trying to get free ingame shit off people back in the day.

And why on earth do we have so many trannies on this site anyway? The ratio can't be this high in the general population.
I dont think so. Does playing as Lara Croft count? Ive always tried to understand dudes playing MMOs as a female character, but so many do it I think maybe Im just the crazy one. I used to bust my roomate's balls for playing as a Female Cleric in EQ, but then he pointed out that I was always talking about how bad ass my Post Luclin Graphics Ogre looked. Is looking like a female any different than a 12 foot monster?

Certainly seems trivial compared to Personal Human Sexual Identity.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Im newer so Im not as in tune with Goliath as an Attention whore deserving all kinds of crap from people, but seems like the Trangendered Topic is a real hot-button with alot of seemingly immature young men.

Me thinks most of the threads participants make a post, then go right to Tube8.com's Shemale section for masturbatory reasons.

Another disgusting tranny confirmed.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

Dabamf_sl

shitlord

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Status
Not open for further replies.