Does Goliath still have a penis?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If you have a Y chromosome you are always male no matter what you think you are. Thinking you are a pink unicorn and getting a horn attached to your forehead and dying your skin pink doesn't make you a pink unicorn. It just makes you strange. That said, as long as you're not trying to do anything to/with me, I don't care. Think whatever makes you happy. The males that have apenisand have no intention of getting it converted into a bad impression of a vagina and want to called anything other than a male make me laugh, though.
There are more possibilities than the dichotomy you cling to with regards to chromosomes and the phenotypical traits related. Read here for instance:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(genetics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)
Perhaps a few books on genetics, physiology, andbiochemistry might do you some good?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Why the hell was the other thread locked? Rickshaw fine, but lock? Has the 3rd reich returned?

A big point of contention among a lot of people here is the "are you gay if you like a tranny?" question. I think it's a dumb dichotomy. Being attracted to a man is different from being attracted to a tranny with a dick, is different from being attracted to a tranny with a manmade vagina, is different from being attracted to a female. The first one means you're gay, the last means you're straight, but the other 2 exist on a continuum in-between. There is no cutoff of gay or straight. It's a dumb question to decide a cutoff point where you're gay or straight. It also makes the term "gay" meaningless.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why the hell was the other thread locked? Rickshaw fine, but lock? Has the 3rd reich returned?

A big point of contention among a lot of people here is the "are you gay if you like a tranny?" question. I think it's a dumb dichotomy. Being attracted to a man is different from being attracted to a tranny with a dick, is different from being attracted to a tranny with a manmade vagina, is different from being attracted to a female. The first one means you're gay, the last means you're straight, but the other 2 exist on a continuum in-between. There is no cutoff of gay or straight. It's a dumb question to decide a cutoff point where you're gay or straight. It also makes the term "gay" meaningless.
A tranny that still has apenis(which in supertouch's made up scenario was apenishe touched in sexual ways) is just a glorified drag queen dude. So that's still a homosexual act.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
What's the difference between a girl's ass and a ladyboy's ass? A lot of people here are all gung-ho for sticking it in a chick's pooper. When a m2f looks like a girl everywhere but one area you can't see, what is the difference between one asshole and another?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
A tranny that still has apenis(which in supertouch's made up scenario was apenishe touched in sexual ways) is just a glorified drag queen dude. So that's still a homosexual act.
It depends if they've been on hormone therapy and for how long. You can't deny that a few years of that makes a tranny significantly more feminine looking. I'm personally grossed out by them and after seeing all the very convincing trannies in Thailand, I have this irrational fear that I'm gonna get duped by one some day. But if a guy wanted to hook up with one and didn't mind the dick, but is not attracted to normal men, I'm not gonna call him gay for it.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
What's the difference between a girl's ass and a ladyboy's ass? A lot of people here are all gung-ho for sticking it in a chick's pooper. When a m2f looks like a girl everywhere but one area you can't see, what is the difference between one asshole and another?
Antarius has confirmed that a tranny's swinging dick is impossible to ignore.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, you know the old saying: "If you can't ignore it, suck it."

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did the entire Supertouch thread get nuked from existence?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Unfortunate, that was some entertaining bullshit going on in that thread.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Tarrant's a fucking pussy that knows he's a terrible moderator, so he's deleting any evidence of his garbage. Reminds me of Faille, except more retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.