Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliane

You're correct. I cleansed the references to Morrowgirl's real name and for the lulz I replaced it with Goliath.
Ok, this makes more sense now.

I was thinking her name actually was Goliath, and that would have made the desire to change it on FoH be more understandable.
But, just Tuco cleansing infractions I guess.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'll Skype with anyone that can have a reasonable intellectual discussion about the issues. Pretty sure a cam can't be selective, nor can my voice. But haters gonna hate. I get hit on *a lot*, you really can't convince me I'm ugly or don't pass. Maybe 4 months ago, not anymore. Sorry boys. The hot men that randomly tell me they work out 6 days a week and get nervous when they talk to me seem to disagree. As do the cougar lesbians, god the lesbian cougars love me. Also maybe looking a little boyish works in my favor, no it definitely works in my favor. I more closely identify as lesbian and sleep with women, and lesbians *really* like me.
so you think these hot guys are uncomfortable around you because they're attracted to you, and not because they are weirder out by a dude pretending to be a chick?

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Why does almost every tranny/drag queen look like a flamboyant caricature of a woman, instead of an actual woman?

And where are the tits gone too?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lol. I, on the other hand, will wear whatever the fuck I want, and I know I look good. I'm not perfect, I'm not a 10, but I know I look good.
I have news for you. On no planet in the universe do you "look good." You look like shit. You look like a horrible tranny. You have no feminine qualities. You are honestly uneasy to look at it, and I find myself cringing when your pictures scroll by on my screen. You are not a female. You are a male who has mutilated his body. No amount of fucking retarded rhetoric on your part is going to make you a female, or a lesbian, or whatever the fuck you want to be.

P.S. Stop with all your completely fabricated stories of people hitting on you. No one believes you.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Why does almost every tranny/drag queen look like a flamboyant caricature of a woman, instead of an actual woman?
Because it's almost always a guy that didn't get enough attention from Daddy, but Daddy paid good attention to the girls.

So voila, become a girl. Dudes pay LOTS of attention to girls. But you have to sell it by acting the part. The more "girlie" you are, the better chance you'll get that attention that daddy didn't give you.

Reality: You're going to end up dead in a ditch.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
First of all, most people are generally decent and polite, especially to strangers. You think you can tell any time a guy notices you're trans? Gimme a break. Most probably have never seen a tranny in their life, so while they probably sense something is off, they don't know what exactly it is. That'll leave a lot of guys neither hitting on you nor reacting aversively. Plus, being able to fool a lot of guys isn't some accomplishment. Even in southeast Asia when I was traveling and we have to be on the lookout constantly, so many guys get 4 beers in them and are tryin to fuck even a dude in drag. I saw a lot of trannies there, many whom were much more feminine looking than yourself, and I figured it out pretty quick just being near them, not even talking. Good for you that you can fool a lot of guys, but don't try to call bullshit on some knowing you're not a chick. I "clocked" you before scrolling halfway down the first picture.

In SEA guys like to throw out a lot of theories on the best way to spot a tranny. Finger length, shoulders, whatever. The one method that never failed me was an intuitive feeling about the face. If the girl has a face that you just want to stare at an extra second, that's it. I think your brain senses something is off, so it wants to look a little longer to figure it out. There was this ridiculously hot chick that joined a table of my friends and I one night. We had kind of befriended these 2 Laos women and this hot girl was friends with them. I told my friends "hey, don't hit on her, she's a tranny." They're arguing with me all night, "no way no way." But I just couldn't stop wanting to look at her face. I never confirmed it, but she was wearing a super slutty short dress and bonded much more with the other (obvious) tranny at the table. First off girls don't normally wear those outfits unless they're hookers, and Laos chicks especially do not. But tons of trannys do. So that + bonding with obvious tranny - 2 strong clues - is enough verification for me.

So, look at the face and listen to your intuition saying "something is off."

I am quite curious what a post op vag looks like. Is that something you can google? I'm afraid to. I'm afraid regardless, but I don't want to see some mutilated mid-operation pics or something.
You're an idiot and have no idea what you're talking about. For the first few months I noticed something slightly different in people's eyes, or the lingering gaze, or just the blatant laughing from homophobes. I don't get that anymore. And yes, in less homophobic London if I'd get confronted now and then when someone clocked me and in more homophobic Phoenix I never get confronted, it's pretty logical to conclude that I pass now (also taking into consideration that for my last 6 or 7 weeks in London nobody was clocking me anymore). A ton of these "nervous" guys hate "teh gays" and spend their time hunting and shooting and playing Call of Duty, believe me, they are not "just being nice" by mentioning how often they work out and trying to spend as much time talking to me as possible, despite me starting to look away and ignore them from the awkwardness. No, I'm not mean to guys that hit on me, I'm nice to every single guy and girl that hits on me, but my point is when someone tries to keep coming up with things to say and most of them involve impressing you, yeah, I think that means something. Why am I even trying to convince you lol? I was trying to explain the situation of being hit on I suppose, since you'll never experience it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_chromosome

That thing no amount of hormones, breast implants, and facial reconstructive surgeries can change.

Just sayin'.

Hard to argue with the human genome.
Lol except you should read what the Y chromosome does.

@Jait, wow, just wow. Lol, wow.

@Aychama-Ayamo. All I can see is one ugly mother fucker clogging his arteries some more with some onion rings used to distract everyone from that virgin pucka face.

There is only one lord of the trolls, and she does not share power.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol except you should read what the Y chromosome does.
Interesting, so what exactly do you think it does? And what do you think I think it does?

Regardless, your future, statistically, does not look bright

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

Conclusions

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

You are now aware that gender reassignment surgery is a placebo, not a solution.

Whatwhat_sl

shitlord
LOL dude no offense but you are not attractive. NOT ONE of your pictures have I not thought you looked like a dude trying to pass as an extremely ugly female. Sorry.

And you're personality makes it all worse.

Whatwhat_sl

shitlord
And who knowsmaybeyou somewhat pass in real life, but still, you're not attractive. Sorry to break it too you but good looking guys hit on ugly girls all the time because it's usually pretty damn easy to get them in the sack. No effort. And I wouldn't normally say this, but you're a douche who needs a reality check.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
mentioning how often they work out and trying to spend as much time talking to me as possible
Why is this a thing for you? This is the second time you've emphasized this. I've*never*heard a guy go hit on a chick and say "Hey baby, I work like 5 times a week. I bench all the time." I mean, the jugs on this board literally talk like this because it's such anabsurd caricatureof how real "alpha" male personalities act. I've *never* seen someone out in the worldactuallydo this, it's just satire on subtler "macho/manly" traits. But you say it happens all the time. So how does it happen? Does he come show you his abs and say "Baby, do you even know how much I bench? I can run 3 miles to." That's just ridiculous. Lets face it, this conversation doesn't happen unless it's on a message board with guys trolling maginas.

And that's what strikes me about you, Morrow--a lot of your descriptions seem warped to appeal to the guys here. It's like you believe that board personae like the jugs are actual how they act out in the world--like any good looking, straight, confident man leads off with "Baby, I bench like a mother fucker--come at me bro". And because you believe that's how an extremely straight/homophobic male would act in real life, because the reality is you have NO points of reference on how non-effeminate men act, other than the guys here, you incorporate it into your little stories here to make them seem more believable. But the problem is, it doesn't seem believable atall.

You're essentially that guy/girl that interjects herself in on any conversation and then greatly exaggerates some experience that she's either only seen from afar (Like you viewing how a "macho" guy hits on women from a message board), or has never had, to make herself the center of attention. And it ends up making everyone around her uncomfortable. That's part of the reason why you get such hostile responses.

No one believes super buff guys walk up to you and give you their "gym cred" before hitting on you, Morrow. That's just so fuckingabsurdthat it instantly devalues everything else you say.

I mean, has ANYONE besides Keg in this thread walked up to a girl and told her how much he can bench?

Caliane

Why is this a thing for you? This is the second time you've emphasized this. I've*never*heard a guy go hit on a chick and say "Hey baby, I work like 5 times a week. I bench all the time." I mean, the jugs on this board literally talk like this because it's such anabsurd caricatureof how real "alpha" male personalities act. I've *never* seen someone out in the worldactuallydo this, it's just satire on subtler "macho/manly" traits. But you say it happens all the time. So how does it happen? Does he come show you his abs and say "Baby, do you even know how much I bench? I can run 3 miles to." That's just ridiculous. Lets face it, this conversation doesn't happen unless it's on a message board with guys trolling maginas.

No one believes super buff guys walk up to you and give you their "gym cred" before hitting on you, Morrow. That's just so fuckingabsurdthat it instantly devalues everything else you say.

I mean, has ANYONE besides Keg in this thread walked up to a girl and told her how much he can bench?
Nah, man. That totally happens. And yes, is pretty much as hilarious as it sounds. Its basically the same as the guys that are chameleons. Oh, you are in a band? yeah, I play guitar.(aka, I bought one, and play 3 notes once every 4 weeks) Oh, you like to go camping, yeah, I go hiking once a week.(aka, I went hiking once, when I was a kid). Often the same guys do both. Or, they just aren't that creative and pull the gym shit.

"You are now aware that gender reassignment surgery is a placebo, not a solution. "
I'll also field that one from hodj. Man, that is totally not what a placebo is at all.
Think comprehensive package. no one is claiming it is a cure. Therapy in addition to SRS can help an individual deal with their depression, and psychological issues.
But even with that, you don't simply get fixed overnight. years of damage, takes some time to deal with. Emotional scars are the deepest as they say.

Silver Knight of the Realm

And that's what strikes me about you, Morrow--a lot of your descriptions seem warped to appeal to the guys here. It's like you believe that board personae like the jugs are actual how they act out in the world--like any good looking, straight, confident man leads off with "Baby, I bench like a mother fucker--come at me bro". And because you believe that's how an extremely straight/homophobic male would act in real life, because the reality is you have NO points of reference on how non-effeminate men act, other than the guys here, you incorporate it into your little stories here to make them seem more believable. But the problem is, it doesn't seem believable atall.

You're essentially that guy/girl that interjects herself in on any conversation and then greatly exaggerates some experience that she's either only seen from afar (Like you viewing how a "macho" guy hits on women from a message board), or has never had, to make herself the center of attention. And it ends up making everyone around her uncomfortable. That's part of the reason why you get such hostile responses.

Bro, do you even lift?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'll also field that one from hodj. Man, that is totally not what a placebo is at all.
A placebo is defined as

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

>A placebo (pron.: /pl?'sibo?/ pl?-see-boh; Latin placebo, "I shall please"[2] from placeo, "I please") is a simulated or otherwise medically ineffectual treatment for a disease or other medical condition intended to deceive the recipient. Sometimes patients given a placebo treatment will have a perceived or actual improvement in a medical condition, a phenomenon commonly called the placebo effect.

>otherwise medically ineffectual treatment

If you need psychiatric counseling to handle transgenderism, both before and after gender reassignment surgery, then I would posit that in fact the only effective therapy is the psychiatric counseling, and that the gender reassignment surgery is an ineffectual, unnecessary and body mutilating cash grab by the medical industry. Aka, a placebo. Not to mention the fact that the hormones used in gender replacement and (also) hormone replacement therapy (although hormone replacement takes place late enough in life that the hrt practices are less problematic) are known carcinogens.

Note something Goliath himself said "We go to Thailand to get the surgeries done"

Why is that, exactly?

Couldn't be because Thailand has been cashing in on a controversial and generally very difficult to acquire surgery, could it? Nah of course not.

Oh wait.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...-thailand.html

http://seattletimes.com/html/health/...xchange03.html

http://travel.cnn.com/bangkok/play/e...changes-379486

Its only been in the past three years that Thailand has changed its laws regarding transgender reassignment surgery to make it so you can't mutilate underage children without a parent's permission, and to require a year of therapy before you can receive treatment.

http://www.thailawforum.com/sex-chan...tions-law.html

Personally, I think people like Goliath here are being abused by psychiatric counselors who should lose their jobs and be prosecuted, and if he has undergone gender reassignment surgery as quickly as this thread implies, then he has also been abused by a less than professional medical practitioner who should lose their jobs and probably as well be prosecuted. There is not one other mental illness on the planet that people would suggest radical life threatening and body altering surgeries to cure. This is the modern day version of full frontal lobotomies, basically. When people were sticking ice picks in peoples heads and scrambling their brains, and giving them electroshock therapies, they thought they were giving them comprehensive treatment, and that it was the only way to deal with the issue as well. Turns out there just wasn't enough information on the disorders at the time to properly treat them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

Lobotomy (Greek: ????? - lobos: "lobe (of brain)"; ???? - tome: "cut/slice") is a neurosurgical procedure, a form of psychosurgery, also known as a leukotomy or leucotomy (from the Greek ?????? - leukos: "clear/white" and tome). Another name for this procedure is the "bilateral prefrontal lobotomy". [2] It consists of cutting the connections to and from the prefrontal cortex, the anterior part of the frontal lobes of the brain. While the procedure, initially termed a leucotomy, has been controversial since its inception in 1935, it was a mainstream procedure for more than two decades, prescribed for psychiatric (and occasionally other) conditions-this despite general recognition of frequent and serious side-effects

>it was a mainstream procedure for more than two decades, prescribed for psychiatric (and occassionally other) conditions - this despite general recognition of frequent and serious side-effects.

Sound familiar?

The vast majority of people who undergo full gender reassignment regret it, a very large amount of them go on to attempt or commit suicide, and virtually none of them live past their early 60s due to cancer, heart disease, stroke, etc. all brought on by use of hormones. Seems to me that you have a complex of issues beginning in depression and spreading outwards that compile to lead someone to want to so radically change their life that they desire to become a different gender. This should be treated entirely as a mental illness, and you can't fix a mental illness by hacking away at body parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.