Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
It's still personal info, and still against the rules. Using IRC as a loop hole should also be against the rules, but he brought it here.
Like chuk said, it's hardly going to interfere with your real life if someone knows your new, generic first name.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You're correct. I cleansed the references to Morrowgirl's real name and for the lulz I replaced it with Goliath.
Thanks but far too late. Next time don't give someone as unstable, and easily angered, and petty as Tarrant mod privileges.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thanks but far too late. Next time don't give someone as unstable, and easily angered, and petty as Tarrant mod privileges.
If you're really worried about it I can give you the same treatment I gave the last person to make me go nuts trying to keep their RL info on the board.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is going to be a really confusing thread and tomorrow everyone is going to think that Goliath is her birth name.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I think Goliath going hot mess tranny meltdown in less than 24 hours of coming back is more RR loss than anything. But this might turn it around.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This is going to be a really confusing thread and tomorrow everyone is going to think that Goliath is her birth name.
To be fair this thread has always been confusing, and honestly really disturbing, not entertaining disturbing. Just really mentally sickening.

I wish you the best with figuring out how to make yourself happy Goliath, so long as you don't infringe upon other people. But you really should seek out therapy for yourself....I'm not trolling here, being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.