Does Size Matter

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
I still don"t understand why this is in the rickshaw, it"s a quality thread. Should have been moved to SS.

Anyways, as far as women talking about the size of my member it"s only really happened during sex. They like to make bold statements and get in the moment. Can"t say I don"t like it, it"s like motivation. Holy shit little buddy, you"re working this chick over! Gogogogoogogog. FIFTY!

Millie_foh

shitlord
It was in SS originally and has been doing pretty well for itself ever since it moved here. This is one of many ironic incidences wherein a thread getsmoreintelligent and enjoyable after making the transition from SS to "Shaw. Go figure.

Nakilos said:
Do they even? I"ll be honest, I"ve never met a woman who had a real vocal complaint about dick sizes.
It tends to be fat chicks in my experience who are most vocal about their lust for a giant wang, although I"ve known my share of small-breasted girls who are or were absolute skanks who were a bit size-obsessed. Didn"t date them, just knew them well enough to know about their opinion on cock. In all cases we"re talking about sluts who are probably having a difficult time getting much out of their free-sex lifestyle if they don"t feel like they"re being violated.

Nakilos_foh

shitlord
Well it could just be preference I guess. I mean I like large tits. Of course the difference is you can change your tit size, you can"t really change your dick size, what you are born with is what you are stuck with.

Thats not entirely true, I"ve heard about some fucked up things you can do to make your dick bigger, but I"m pretty sure even guys with 3 inch stub dicks aren"t interested in doing that.

Either way its been my experience to the average woman dick size is pretty low on their priorities if they are looking for an actual relationship.

Cud_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
It was in SS originally and has been doing pretty well for itself ever since it moved here. This is one of many ironic incidences wherein a thread getsmoreintelligent and enjoyable after making the transition from SS to "Shaw. Go figure.
So if/when this thread becomes hall of fame worthy should it go to the Shaw hall of shame or the SS hall of fame?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I thought it started in the General forums not SS. Either way, my dick is amazing, tell your friends.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Cud said:
So if/when this thread becomes hall of fame worthy should it go to the Shaw hall of shame or the SS hall of fame?
Regardless of where it started (and I really can"t remember if it was SS or General), I think this thread achieved its prime in the Rickshaw. So if it ever becomes eligible for some sort of memorial status, the Rickshaw Hall of Shame is where it will be headed.

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
It did start in General.

Hey guys, Chaos" dick is amazing. I know from experience dude. Well, not me personally, but a guy know, he and him got it on WOOOWEEEE. No no they didn"t...but you can imagine what it"d be like if they did?

Millie_foh

shitlord
Blumpster said:
It did start in General.

Hey guys, Chaos" dick is amazing. I know from experience dude. Well, not me personally, but a guy know, he and him got it on WOOOWEEEE. No no they didn"t...but you can imagine what it"d be like if they did?
That Veronica Vaughn is one piece of ace!

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
It tends to be fat chicks in my experience who are most vocal about their lust for a giant wang....
That doesnt surprise me at all. I mean, just imagine fucking from behind. You will probably NEED some extra inches cause you cant put him in all the way. Too much ass in the way.

Well, just a thought though. I will never try that one out.

Zignor 2_foh

shitlord
If there"s one thing I"ve learned re: most women and penis size, it"s that numerical measurements are useless, and not to be worried about.

My current girlfriend has a bit of a slutty past, so she"s seen her share, and when the inevitable penis size conversation reared its head (lol pun), her guesstimate as to my size - having by then seen my wang dozens of times - was a full 3 inches above reality. So, yeah, guys are full of shit.

prescient

Silver Knight of the Realm
My whore ex girlfriend liked average cocks. Then again I think that is due to her love of being railed in the ass. And i quote, "I like to be able to feel it the next day."

Zarcath

Silver Squire
AngryGerbil said:
My best friend in and around my Junior High years was Korean. He would visit back to Korea once a year.

He would always tell me how I should go to Korea myself because "The women over there just love American men." He would then go into fantasy tales of how I could basically have almost any woman I wanted over there based on nothing other than the fact that I was an American.

At the time, I figured it had maybe something to do with culture and the American involvement in their war and maybe a sort of minor idolatry. (Yeah, silly)

It wasn"t until later in life that I thought, "Maybe, just maybe, it had to do with relative penis size, yeah?" I"ve never been to Korea and I have no plans on going there anytime soon, so perhaps I"ll never know for sure, but man, that has always been a "back-of-the-mind" curiosity to me.
This generally only works if you"re white. Trust me, mainland asian chicks don"t dig asian americans as much as they do the white americans. They can date other asians back home. Infact I find that a lot of asian women that live here have had a few black boyfriends just to say they"ve done it. And those mainland asian-types are more interested in your green card than your penis size.