Does Size Matter

Tristinn said:
When your like kissing on some gay dude. And like, holdin" his like muscles "cause his arms just are like wrapped around you. And you feel like so safe... "cause your like... you know... not that you"re gay or nothin" but God you just wanna like bury yourself in his chest and just live there forever...
dude where"s the club i haveta PISS

Froofy-D_foh

shitlord
Just date asian women. I am dating one who has only ever dated asian guys. I am pretty average sized but she told me it was huge.

Menoz_foh

shitlord
Tristinn said:
When your like kissing on some gay dude. And like, holdin" his like muscles "cause his arms just are like wrapped around you. And you feel like so safe... "cause your like... you know... not that you"re gay or nothin" but God you just wanna like bury yourself in his chest and just live there forever...
Dude, you know what"s hot? Unicorns

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, this entire thread reminds me of walking through high school with a giant dildo shoved down my pants hugging all the old female teacher"s for fun (I was a fucking stoner, what can I say?)

And just to prove I"m not lying: I have a 4 inch cock.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Froofy-D said:
Just date asian women. I am dating one who has only ever dated asian guys. I am pretty average sized but she told me it was huge.
My best friend in and around my Junior High years was Korean. He would visit back to Korea once a year.

He would always tell me how I should go to Korea myself because "The women over there just love American men." He would then go into fantasy tales of how I could basically have almost any woman I wanted over there based on nothing other than the fact that I was an American.

At the time, I figured it had maybe something to do with culture and the American involvement in their war and maybe a sort of minor idolatry. (Yeah, silly)

It wasn"t until later in life that I thought, "Maybe, just maybe, it had to do with relative penis size, yeah?" I"ve never been to Korea and I have no plans on going there anytime soon, so perhaps I"ll never know for sure, but man, that has always been a "back-of-the-mind" curiosity to me.

Millie_foh

shitlord
AngryGerbil said:
My best friend in and around my Junior High years was Korean. He would visit back to Korea once a year.

He would always tell me how I should go to Korea myself because "The women over there just love American men." He would then go into fantasy tales of how I could basically have almost any woman I wanted over there based on nothing other than the fact that I was an American.

At the time, I figured it had maybe something to do with culture and the American involvement in their war and maybe a sort of minor idolatry. (Yeah, silly)

It wasn"t until later in life that I thought, "Maybe, just maybe, it had to do with relative penis size, yeah?" I"ve never been to Korea and I have no plans on going there anytime soon, so perhaps I"ll never know for sure, but man, that has always been a "back-of-the-mind" curiosity to me.
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I"m pretty sure the reason the Korean women are fascinated with American men has more to do with the "exotic" factor than anything else. Most guys in Korea don"t look like Americans, and Americans are a rare sight. Also, there is probably some of that cultural fascination/envy/friendliness going on. But I would put penis size WAY down the list of reasons why an American would do well in Korea.

Contrary to popular belief, all women aren"t running around looking to drop their pants at the mere mention of the fact that a guy may have a big penis. :p

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Millie said:
Contrary to popular belief, all women aren"t running around looking to drop their pants at the mere mention of the fact that a guy may have a big penis. :p
Lies, as I have the exact opposite reaction upon mention of my below-average member.
"OH MY GAWD, YOUR PENIS ISN"T 6 INCHES MINIMUM?" And the pants go up as high as possible..

Millie_foh

shitlord
Big W Powah! said:
Lies, as I have the exact opposite reaction upon mention of my below-average member.
"OH MY GAWD, YOUR PENIS ISN"T 6 INCHES MINIMUM?" And the pants go up as high as possible..
LOL.

Do the girls you hang out with carry rulers around with them at all times? If not, I guarantee they couldn"t eyeball the inch count on your penis if they saw it. Most guys tell women they"re 7 or 8 inches, so when women see their guys" units, they assume that"s what 7 or 8 inches looks like. Consequently, if they think a 5-6 inch penis is 7-8 inches, they"ll think your 4-inch penis is 6-7 inches.

I will give you credit for being honest, though. It"s not everyday you run across a penis-size thread and see someone opening up about a sub-6-incher.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Millie said:
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I"m pretty sure the reason the Korean women are fascinated with American men has more to do with the "exotic" factor than anything else. Most guys in Korea don"t look like Americans, and Americans are a rare sight. Also, there is probably some of that cultural fascination/envy/friendliness going on. But I would put penis size WAY down the list of reasons why an American would do well in Korea.

Well, one can still dream I suppose.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Millie said:
LOL.

Do the girls you hang out with carry rulers around with them at all times? If not, I guarantee they couldn"t eyeball the inch count on your penis if they saw it. Most guys tell women they"re 7 or 8 inches, so when women see their guys" units, they assume that"s what 7 or 8 inches looks like. Consequently, if they think a 5-6 inch penis is 7-8 inches, they"ll think your 4-inch penis is 6-7 inches.

I will give you credit for being honest, though. It"s not everyday you run across a penis-size thread and see someone opening up about a sub-6-incher.
Does this mean you"ll make me feel like I"m 6 inches?

You can call me Mr. Blackstone...

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Millie said:
LOL.

When they pull out a ruler, I just smile and hand them a yardstick.

(have I escalated the creepy factor in this thread even further?)

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Most guys tell women they"re 7 or 8 inches, so when women see their guys" units, they assume that"s what 7 or 8 inches looks like. Consequently, if they think a 5-6 inch penis is 7-8 inches, they"ll think your 4-inch penis is 6-7 inches.
That"s a really good point. When talking about this subject with some girls, it"s happened on a couple different occasions that the ladies have been asked how long they think 6 or 7 inches is. And pretty much none of them can do an approximation that"s within 2 inches. They"re all over the place.

And yeah, having a ginormous dong can be a bad thing, especially if you like petite women. I"ve heard numerous stories from women who broke up with a guy because they didn"t like being fucked by a baseball bat.

Personally my penis is 6 inches. In diameter.