Does Size Matter

Grave_foh

shitlord
Anyone else fucking hate it when you sit down to take a shit, and no matter how you position yourself your penis is touching the rim of the toilet? It always feels disgusting, so you have to sit there holding it downward.

They should make toilets larger.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Grave said:
Anyone else fucking hate it when you sit down to take a shit, and no matter how you position yourself your penis is touching the rim of the toilet? It always feels disgusting, so you have to sit there holding it downward.

QFT

And even medium sized guys can hit the cervix in a smaller woman, which appears to be painful for them. Good for the male ego tho!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider

They do, they"re called elongated toilets. Most building codes dictate that they"re required in public bathrooms, along with the open front seat, for just that reason. The bowl is more oval shaped than round, and typically they"re about 2 inches longer.

Let"s turn this into a plumbing fixtures thread!

BTW, there can be such a thing as being too good. Or, rather, the girl being too easy to get off. Just called it off with a girl who came like 7 times the first time we slept together, and she damn near ruined my fucking couch even with a blanket down. Weird, I thought I had a pic of the damage somewhere, but I can"t find it.

She was fun, but I didn"t want to be all Chinese and coat my entire living room and bedroom in plastic wrap.

prescient

Silver Knight of the Realm
Could be worse she could be a squirter. I dated two of those for a long time. Everything smells like sex after a while. But, at first I was into it and then it became annoying when everything was a sloppy mess all the time.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
err, I forgot to mention that she was. A squirter that came if you looked at her the right way. It was over the top.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
i kind of loathe a girl if she is way more into sex than me, much in the same way i loathe a girl who hangs on things i say (for some reason i attract tons of these girls, but no ballsy* girls that i want)

makes sex less enjoyable, as i have never desired nor understood the appeal of hate-fucking

*insert tranny reference

Menoz_foh

shitlord
Hate sex is about control man. IM YOUR MAN ARG TAKE IT IN THE ASS YEA!!! IT DOESN"T MATTER HOW Much YOU HATE ME CAUsE IM FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND YOU LOVE IT!!

etc

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
To any men unable to make their girl cum with insertion alone (65% or something of women AREN"T capable of cumming from insertion alone), then I suggest toys.

May hurt your ego a bit at first, but when she has a fucking seizure orgasm, you"ll understand that when the girl comes, she makes it a LOT better for you the next time (when she can be sure of satisfaction)

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Big W Powah! said:
To any men unable to make their girl cum with insertion alone (65% or something of women AREN"T capable of cumming from insertion alone), then I suggest toys.

May hurt your ego a bit at first, but when she has a fucking seizure orgasm, you"ll understand that when the girl comes, she makes it a LOT better for you the next time (when she can be sure of satisfaction)
Also sucks when you have one of the chicks that is only capable of orgasms with penetration and you"re having an off day. Blow too soon and you"re not left with any solutions that don"t involve 35 minutes of carpal tunnel.

Not that I"m complaining..it"s saved me tons of time in the last 8 years, but would be nice to have some kinda happy medium action instead of one or the other.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Big W Powah! said:

I came across this video awhile ago surfing for pr0n

*RedTube - Orgasm School

Ether_foh

shitlord
The Dauntless One said:
Dude that was exactly what I was thinking. GG man
Haha, great minds think alike! And wtf? I didn"t know chicks squirting, much less a lot, was a common phenomenon, I thought it was extremely rare?

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Considering my girl tends to get a bit gun shy after one go--I might have to try that one some time...Introduce her to multiple orgrasms.

Zuuljin_foh

shitlord
I dunno about that one. The concept is sound, as I"ve pretty much got my GF"s g-spot nailed doing nearly exactly that (pressing down on her mound/waist with one hand, while pressing up with the other hand inside her) but she doesn"t keep coming after I stop. Usually if I stop cause my wrist is killing me, she gets pissed and starts whining.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
The Dauntless One said:
If my girlfriend blows up withhalfthe epilleptic seizure and subsequent jizz fouintain the chick in that video had, then I"m finding out who that guy is and sending him an enormous check. I"ve always dabbled with the c"mere method when fingering her, which isn"t too different from this, but it doesn"t really do anything for her.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
ValkyrieIsAboutToDie said:
If my girlfriend blows up withhalfthe epilleptic seizure and subsequent jizz fouintain the chick in that video had, then I"m finding out who that guy is and sending him an enormous check. I"ve always dabbled with the c"mere method when fingering her, which isn"t too different from this, but it doesn"t really do anything for her.
Did you try it yet? You can send me the cheque; I"ll forward it to him