dogs

• yep

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • abso fuckin lutely

Votes: 68 87.2%

• Total voters

Hosix

All labs matter!
Labs....just amazing. My avatar is my baby girl. She is 4 now and I keep her weight under control as my biggest fear is her hips going. She and my two sons are best buddies. The thought of losing her? I would kill people with a spoon to save her.

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is my beagle. His name is Buddy. He has relaxing down to an art form.

1015280_10151410548271582_1274288115_o.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This is my beagle. His name is Buddy. He has relaxing down to an art form.

View attachment 46705

My childhood beag lived into my adulthood, in fact I posted on one iteration of these forums when I had to put her down. She was not the relaxed type at all, came from a hunter's litter small stocky energy abounds, loud, food monster.

I want a dog bad, but not going to work out with an Apt.

Also annoys me, go to a rescue and 95% are pits/pit mixes that might as well be pits; if they weren't such a common breed in the first place, besides the rep that comes with, just a boring looking breed.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This beagle in the picture I got when he was about a year old. He was living in a crack house and was severely abused. He was completely shell-shocked when I got him. He is the antithesis of a beagle. When I let him outside (I am always with him) I don't need to put him on a leash. He doesn't go anywhere. He rarely barks. Hell, birds have been known to land on him and ride on his back. He's just a happy-go-lucky fella.

I also have a female beagle, who is a complete nutjob. She doesn't bark that much, but she howls when she wants something. I have to keep her leashed, because she is always on the hunt.