• abso fuckin lutely

Votes: 68 87.2%

• Total voters

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
National Dog Day
*Spoiler
Don't view last img if you love dogs

I read that on the shitter this morning and started crying.

Here is my dog with me at work today.

RgkGlWj.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
National Dog Day
*Spoiler

The feels... Going through those clips as my dog is laying right next to me and innocently staring at me. He follows me around everywhere and always has to be by my side. He doesn't get in my way or ask for attention, just likes being around me.

Fuck you for making me think of when we need to put him down. :(

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I lost one of my pups a few months ago. Had him for around 15 years. Grew up with that dude. Miss em so much, he was the most docile and chill dog ever. Golden retriever.

RIP my Wakandan Samson :(

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The feels are real. =/

Ugh, that one hit pretty close to home, as I had to do the same with my dogbro about 10 years ago. He was giant german shep/collie cross that'd had arthritis since he was fairly young, and it just kept getting worse. Otherwise healthy, but sometimes he couldn't even get off the couch (or on it). So we put him down when he was about 12, because he was starting to not even be able to make it outside to relieve himself, and at 120+lbs that was just not going to work any more. Haven't had a dog since, but would love to get one if it made sense for my lifestyle. But it totally doesn't due to being single, living in a condo, and traveling a lot. I just borrow my bro's chocolate lab from time to time to get my dog fix, but he's only a year or two away from a similar fate.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
basset-hound-howard_34698_990x742.jpg

Worst part of breaking up is never getting to see your ex's pets again.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
National Dog Day
*Spoiler

First comment sums up exactly how I feel.

BstoRZr.gif

It's been two years since my dog died, his buddy still lives but he's 11 now, small breed but still, getting up there.

The other night I had a very vivid dream in which he was still alive. I can remember every fucking detail of that dream, I usually can't.

I woke up due to a lightning storm, and I was so fucking confused I checked at the end of my bed to see if he was there. He wasn't. That shit fucked with my head for the entire day after.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The Breed in my Avatar is the only way to go, ACDs are like having a mute 6 yr old child. Mine just now came to tell me the other dog need to go out to pee. She also lawyers around the rules constantly. I say to myself self 2-3X a day "Fuck that dog is Smart!"

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
95% of dogs are fucking awful and useless. there are like maybe 3 breeds with the right combination of beauty, strength and intelligence to be worth even considering owning with the obvious one being German Shepherds.

I love G Sheps but its sad as fuck to watch their hips go bad way too early in their life. They always do.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
First comment sums up exactly how I feel.

View attachment 5686

It's been two years since my dog died, his buddy still lives but he's 11 now, small breed but still, getting up there.

The other night I had a very vivid dream in which he was still alive. I can remember every fucking detail of that dream, I usually can't.

I woke up due to a lightning storm, and I was so fucking confused I checked at the end of my bed to see if he was there. He wasn't. That shit fucked with my head for the entire day after.
He came back for you in your dream. Your dog still loves you.

• 1Solidarity