Domestic Violence/Violent Neighbor, what to do?

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
Keep recording it and calling the cops and get the cops names and badge numbers who deny service. Tell them it's for the press for when they do their usual ask the neighbors how could this have happened bullshit.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Keep recording it and calling the cops and get the cops names and badge numbers who deny service. Tell them it's for the press for when they do their usual ask the neighbors how could this have happened bullshit.
This. All you can do is provide the info that will be needed when this dude puts her in the hospital/ground and the cops act all surprised that it even happened.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bro, kill the fuck out of Rayroy. Dat Wakandan need to get got, namean.

Fuckin Obama.

(Also, report that shit to your landlord or some shit if you don't feel comfortable calling the cops any more. Stay up their asses about it. The best you can really hope for is someone to placate you really, but it's better than nothing.)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Call the cops about the beatings. Call the landlord about the trash. Every. Single. Time. Either the cops get fed up and take action or the landlord will. One way or the other you'll be rid of them or released from your lease (which you can walk away from if the landlord refuses to enforce community rules, which include handling trash and loud noises in almost every case).

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
Just don't get personally involved and white knight. Second what Moonarchia says. Actually most people are right, these chicks are mentally stuck in the shit-bag cycle. You can't save em. Just hope they don't outbreed us.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Isn't this grounds for breaking the lease? If the leasing office is not going to do something about it, you should be able to break the lease.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Fuck the police. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire. In the middle of the night, rip open that trash bag and make a royal fucking mess. Racoons did it...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Talked to the property manager and she is supposed to be moving out on the 5th, happy new year!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Talked to the property manager and she is supposed to be moving out on the 5th, happy new year!
Congratulations, hopefully it turns out to be true.

I've got a similar situation going on, except without the actual beatings that would allow me to call the cops. Just yelling and slamming doors and shit. My favorite, however, is that anywhere from around midnight to 6 am I'll randomly hear this pounding, like someone putting up a picture with a hammer. Since I'm always asleep and not prepared for it I have no definite idea where it is coming from...but, it only started when LaQueefa moved in downstairs with her boyfriend. My guess is that he is staying out late or coming back from work (haha, I can dream right) and doesn't have a key, so he bangs on the wall to her bedroom to wake her up. And since my bedroom is right above her bedroom, it sounds like he's banging on my wall.

It could be something else completely, but I've never heard it prior to these last few months, and what else could it be? My problem is that unless I sit outside all night, for several nights most likely as it happens 2-3 times per week usually, I'll never know what it is for sure. And if it is actually someone inside their apartment doing it for whatever stupid reason, I'll be just as clueless as I am now. So I'm stuck unless I knock on everyone's door around me and try to get them to admit to it, which isn't going to happen. Not sure what to do either, complaining to the office won't get me anywhere for the same reasons I'm sure. If I could prove where it came from that would be huge, but not sure if I could "prove" it even if I watched it happen, unless I recorded it, which might be problematic seeing as how they'd probably see me doing it.

I'm 99% certain it comes from their apartment though, so I think I'm going to download some subsonic bass test thing or something and whenever I wake up to pee in the middle of the night I'll just crank that once. Unidirectional will make it difficult to pinpoint, and only once for a few seconds to wake them up but not enough to get a fix on should be good. If they are going to ruin my sleep, I might as well ruin theirs, right?

lindz

#DDs
We had new neighbors move in next to us in June. They are a early 30s couple, no kids, middle eastern and speak almost no English. We have seen them maybe twice since they moved in, no a very friendly couple.

In August they called the cops on us because of "a crying baby". It was mortifying and I constantly dread them calling the cops on us again. My daughter was about 4 months old, was sick and sleeping badly. I had been walking her around the house, rocking her while she had been crying for probably about 45 min. The cops could see immediately there was norhing wrong, apologized and left.

So embarassing though, i felt ashamed to be seen in my neighborhood after having a cop car out front in the middle of the day. Won't ever forgive those jackass neighbors.

Silver Knight of the Realm
We had new neighbors move in next to us in June. They are a early 30s couple, no kids, middle eastern and speak almost no English. We have seen them maybe twice since they moved in, no a very friendly couple.

In August they called the cops on us because of "a crying baby". It was mortifying and I constantly dread them calling the cops on us again. My daughter was about 4 months old, was sick and sleeping badly. I had been walking her around the house, rocking her while she had been crying for probably about 45 min. The cops could see immediately there was norhing wrong, apologized and left.

So embarassing though, i felt ashamed to be seen in my neighborhood after having a cop car out front in the middle of the day. Won't ever forgive those jackass neighbors.
Ladybro, don't be ashamed of that shit. That's retarded as hell. I could understand them blasting you in the face with a shotgun if you were in a theatre or some shit, but at home? Come on now.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah that was pretty over the line. A crying kid? Kids are annoying as fuck, they don't do anything else half the time.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Think some old dude lives in there now, not sure. Rayroy roughin up shaqkneeqwa somewhere else.