Donald Trump drops out of Republican presidential race

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah but he's also gonna be dead in the next like 5 years so who fucking cares?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Almost everyone thought someone would try and prosecute him and almost no one thought he would get jail time.

Gratz on predicting what pretty much everyone thought and then trying to claim you were unique.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah but he's also gonna be dead in the next like 5 years so who fucking cares?
Well that goes for all of us, if that is your philosophy on life.

It doesn't matter what we do because we all end up dead. There is absolutely no way to beat it.

Nietzsche says the only value you get out of anything is what you put into it.

Cosby obviously values himself as an entertainer, and his family. So I'm sure this is a very painful process for him. I find it hard to believe he is like fuck it everyone dies so who cares...

Column_sl

shitlord
Almost everyone thought someone would try and prosecute him and almost no one thought he would get jail time.

Gratz on predicting what pretty much everyone thought and then trying to claim you were unique.
Actually, go back to the thread. And you will see I'm the only one who says anything with all you nerds arguing the opposite.. This was well before all this shit went down last year. Over a year in advance when it looked like he was skate free.

Column_sl

shitlord
Agraza_sl said:
There will be no trial. These women won't go anywhere near a court room. If what they say is true they damn well should, but I'm confident that very little of it is.
That was on 1/20/2015... After I said Cosby will go to trail.

As you can guess the Thread devolves from there considering how many rape apologists we have on this Board. The normal cast of rapists show up such as Argaza, Hoss, Astrorape, Borzack etc...

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Actually, go back to the thread. And you will see I'm the only one who says anything with all you nerds arguing the opposite.. This was well before all this shit went down last year. Over a year in advance when it looked like he was skate free.
went and looked didn't see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.