Donation Status Enabled

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I enabled a donation that upgrades your user status. You can reach it by hovering over your username in the top right corner and looking for where it says Account Upgrades. Or click this - https://www.rererolled.org/index.php?account/upgrades

This will give you access to two new forums.

One is where the moderators will post changes upcoming and discussion about what we are doing. This will be read only for the users but available for everyone in the donation group to see. It has the benefit of you being able to 'like' a post made as a form of voting or affirming an action taken. You get your voice heard with the least amount of typing necessary this way!!

The second is for you to request what you want. Every single dime donated will be put back into this forum. If you guys donate $6,000 then there will be $6,000 for "us" to spend on this forum. Right now I have spent about $200 and so that will get paid off first, not because I can't afford it but if we can make it so that none of us have any kind of priority then it will be much easier to prevent any kind of future entitlement.

There will be a log posted with sanitized information to show exactly how much is coming in and how much is going out! We have accountants up in here!!

If nobody ever donates then nothing will change, this isn't a need but some people have expressed it and Xenforo makes it super super simple to enable it unlike vbulletin with manual upgrades.

If for some reason it isn't working for you let me know. If you want to send a custom amount then my paypal is [email protected].

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
a_skeleton_03 has accomplished more in 48 hours than Drae Drae did in 48 months.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Draegan wanted 20 bucks a year to be a premium junkie.

a_skeleton_03 wants 5.

And we know Draegan wasn't rolling that money back into the forums lol.

• 3Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Yeah but this only one forum. Premium junkies status got you access to content from a whole stable of outlets!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
We should have called it "derolled" since that what most of us have done at this point hehe.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I'd be more than happy to donate if those donations will go towards reacquiring the rerolled domain name and preserving all of the threads/content, but having it moved over to this new forum which is already better.

How realistic is that?

• 3Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'd be more than happy to donate if those donations will go towards reacquiring the rerolled domain name and preserving all of the threads/content, but having it moved over to this new forum which is already better.

How realistic is that?
Even if he doesn't sell it we have already completely scraped the entire forum including moderator portions and are currently scripting importing all of that into the current database.

I can guarantee I will negotiate with the MMORPG guy and present the price but other than that I will not make a promise that I can't know if it will come through.

All that being said I think the site has essentially moved at this point and now we are just negotiating whether we get any scraps from it before then turn it off.

• 3Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have already stated there will be a public accounting and also we have someone drafting up legal framework to ensure that I have no ability to sell out. We are going eyes open into this with some plans to ensure a community stays a community.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I haven't even paid myself back from the paypal yet so that I can do some proper printscreening or a dump and then name sanitizing.

• 2Like

Vinen

God is dead
a_skeleton_03, let me know if anything comes up you need assistance with. I'd be willing to go beyond what I donated if a bad situation occurs and and extra is required.

Sick of re-creating my account.

As much as I hate to admit it this is the only community that I feel at home at anymore.

• 3Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have already stated there will be a public accounting and also we have someone drafting up legal framework to ensure that I have no ability to sell out. We are going eyes open into this with some plans to ensure a community stays a community.

Isn't it fucked up that we've been burned so much that we're almost trying to run these stupid fucking forums like an actual business? Strange world we live in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Someone should setup a nonprofit to insure there will be a proper screenshots forum in 2216 too!

• 2Like

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
donated. feels good man.

7d3.jpg

• 3Like