Don't Starve (similar to survival minecraft)

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So about DST - my wife is utterly terrible at video games and she just gets herself killed on day 3-4. Is it she's outright eliminated from the game if that happens, so all of my progress is gone if I want to keep playing with her?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
So about DST - my wife is utterly terrible at video games and she just gets herself killed on day 3-4. Is it she's outright eliminated from the game if that happens, so all of my progress is gone if I want to keep playing with her?

a solid ground for a divorce, I'd sy

also HOLY FUCKING NECRO

Caliane

So weird. I had this on my system for years, not installed. And I randomly installed it yesterday. then this necro.

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
anyone played DST coop on the couch on the xbox with the console edition ? as it is not in gamepass, is it fun ? ... I am not sure how progress is saved as DST is online only , so all good as long I do a private game or ?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wife and I played it a bunch, its just kind of rough with two people at times because you need to essentially double your output of the basics. Luckily, you can manually disable some of the more heinous shit to be more casual with it.