Doom: Eternal

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Fuck I would still kill for a modern engine 1:1 remake of these games. Best shooters ever, no hyperbole.

I don't know why they don't do more of that. There are so many old games I would play the shit out of if they just reproduced them for modern computers. This, Warcraft 2, total annihilation...

Warcraft 3 reforged was hot garbage, planetary annihilation doesn't really work right, and Doom has been on a downhill slide with the exception of 2016. Just admit it, the good games have already been made. You're copying them anyway, just stop fagging them up and build the game exactly how it was. I swear to fuck if you try to tell me that ogre magi identify as non binary.....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I don't know why they don't do more of that. There are so many old games I would play the shit out of if they just reproduced them for modern computers. This, Warcraft 2, total annihilation...

Warcraft 3 reforged was hot garbage, planetary annihilation doesn't really work right, and Doom has been on a downhill slide with the exception of 2016. Just admit it, the good games have already been made. You're copying them anyway, just stop tagging them up and build the game exactly how it was. I swear to fuck if you try to tell me that ogre magi identify as non binary.....

Doom 2016 was enjoyable but still not as good as the elegant simple originals. I’d take 1:1 remakes of those over more Doom 2016 ten times out of ten.