Doom/Stoner Rock

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Clutch's live show from Friday night is viewable all weekend...well worth the $15
Screenshot_20201220-100205.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is a really good album. The entire thing is fantastic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Stoned Meadow of Doom...that account just blows my mind.

I thought it was just some sort of 'bro' account that uploaded a fuckton of music, but I have a hard time believing that there's just a single mortal behind that account.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Stoned Meadow of Doom...that account just blows my mind.

I thought it was just some sort of 'bro' account that uploaded a fuckton of music, but I have a hard time believing that there's just a single mortal behind that account.
It is, and he has an overflow channel SMOD2 because he was getting sent so much stuff he couldn't write reviews for it all. A lot of his reviews are copy pastes though I think. He lost a bunch of followers and hid a ton of videos cause he's a dickhead and does shitty stuff to the artists. Some texts of him being douchy leaked. He also said some anti-jew stuff iirc. Some of the artists demanded he take them down. I was pretty bummed when it happened. Still posts a lot of stuff though. Before that fallout it was even more ridiculous.

• 1Blown

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It is, and he has an overflow channel SMOD2 because he was getting sent so much stuff he couldn't write reviews for it all. A lot of his reviews are copy pastes though I think. He lost a bunch of followers and hid a ton of videos cause he's a dickhead and does shitty stuff to the artists. Some texts of him being douchy leaked. He also said some anti-jew stuff iirc. Some of the artists demanded he take them down. I was pretty bummed when it happened. Still posts a lot of stuff though. Before that fallout it was even more ridiculous.

I never followed him that close. But whenever I was in the mood to listen to something like Orange Goblin or Dopesmoker, there was a good chance I'd go look for his channel.

Too bad he's a douche, I guess

• 1Like