DOOM

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I am thinking... multiple games you need to play for a total of 60, or one game. I am leaning more towards some games I know you will like.

Do I have you on my Steam friends list? Also, what are your computer specs?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably not, I'll PM you my info later as I forget what it even is

I have a i7 6700k @4.0ghz, gtx 970, 16gb ram, so I can play whatever.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I already bought Overwatch and assumed we were doing steam games anyways

I promise whatever you buy me I will beat/play a lot (if multiplayer)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Indeed. You could tell system Shock 2 (mainly Levine) and doom 3 had influenced Visceral's Ellis and co making the masterpiece Dead Space.
Yep and spawned from that, SOMA, Amnesia, etc. PS: Soma will be one of your games Noodle
smile.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Awesome!

@Selix, I talked to EVGA today because they haven't been very forthcoming with this Step-up program. They told me that on launch day, the 1080 GTX will be available for step-up, you just need to pay the difference ($699.. hnnnnngngg). He said he can't comment on the 1070 because everything is up in the air right now, but if he were to guess it would be the same thing on whatever the launch day was for that.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I used it a bunch on pinkies to just get them done with asap. Then on trash for a brief invuln + ammo.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Bunch of demons just randomly fucking brawling lmao. I noticed occasionally throughout the game the demons would fight each other but somehow or another this dude had like an entire room of demons fighting each other.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Bunch of demons just randomly fucking brawling lmao. I noticed occasionally throughout the game the demons would fight each other but somehow or another this dude had like an entire room of demons fighting each other.

Yeah I couldn't quite figure out on my playthrough how to reliably get them to turn on eachother. In the original doom and quake, if there was friendly fire, they'd turn on eachother. So you just had to hide behind one when another was throwing a projectile. Doing that in this, doesnt seem to do anything other than help chip down some of their health.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I couldn't quite figure out on my playthrough how to reliably get them to turn on eachother. In the original doom and quake, if there was friendly fire, they'd turn on eachother. So you just had to hide behind one when another was throwing a projectile. Doing that in this, doesnt seem to do anything other than help chip down some of their health.
It does work like that, but if you're too close they won't infight in preference to you.