DOOM

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, it was on just about everyones top games of the year list. Becuase it was one of the best games of the year. Funny how that works, huh...

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hahaha I just got salted by Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon Fuck my life. It's like being told you are a disappointment from president Obama.

• 1Salty

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Polygon. A bunch of liberal fucking social justice warrior faggots. Should not be shocking they have given this game of year. Last year was what, gone home? Stupid fucks.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What's an edgelord? You are making me go to google.

Edit: So disagreeing with a shit review site (pretty well known by now polygon is a fucking joke) and a game which doesn't have a lot of depth is now being a person trying to get a rise out of people. Got it.

• 1Like

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So SJW faggots are supposed to give GOTY awards to games where you play the prototype space marine gutting and massacring everything in your path ? I thought they were supposed to hand it to barely interactive experiences about a disabled minority crippled girls discovering a clitoris for the first time.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon I disagree with the way it was launched and developed and marketed. I also disagree with it being a good game. Because it isn't. I also disagree with anyone buying the marketing bullshit after playing it. (I seriously tried to play it more. I'd rather beat off with a cheese grater) and I also disagree with some ass that decided it should be 59 bucks at launch. Also, I disagree with the notorious shitlords that developed the multiplayer. Our pal Rich fucking Vogel.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So SJW faggots are supposed to give GOTY awards to games where you play the prototype space marine gutting and massacring everything in your path ? I thought they were supposed to hand it to barely interactive experiences about a disabled minority crippled girls discovering a clitoris for the first time.

I'm not sure what you're talking about
jonathan-mcintosh-and-anita-sarkeesian-doom.jpg

jonathan-mcintosh-rants-about-doom-4.jpg

Some mad shark jumps right there

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did you guys have a kill order in the back of your mind when you hit a big room spawning waves of demons?

My priority was usually:
0.5 - Pick off any ranged lowbies I pass by
1. Lost Soul (like you have a choice)
2. Cacodemon
3. Pinky
4. Hell Knight / Baron of Hell (whoever's in range first)
5. Harvester
6. Mancubus

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Did you guys have a kill order in the back of your mind when you hit a big room spawning waves of demons?

My priority was usually:
0.5 - Pick off any ranged lowbies I pass by
1. Lost Soul (like you have a choice)
2. Cacodemon
3. Pinky
4. Hell Knight / Baron of Hell (whoever's in range first)
5. Harvester
6. Mancubus

What was going through my mind was some developer lead saying "we need to add content. On the cheap". Then I turned the game off and played something worth a shit.

• 1Salty

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
What was going through my mind was some developer lead saying "we need to add content. On the cheap". Then I turned the game off and played something worth a shit.
We get it bro. You decided beforehand you would hate the game and now you have stick to it and try to ignore the raging boner you have as you rip and tear demon guts while jamming to some sick metal.

We understand.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Too obvious. 1/10.

Try this one.

I literally have more fun ripping my dick off to a Lorena bobbit poster as I put lipstick on my right ass cheek while listening to Barry Manilow, than playing this over hyped low effort half ass save wallet fuck up run of the mill shit show which you were suckered into paying full price for.