DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
oh man I'll be his girlfriend. That's fine with me. we're already dota2 friends <3

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Merlini Co-casting the next SL Game on beyond the summit (2:45 EST game has yet to start).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
where can we find said match?
It just finished so will have to wait a bit, Beyondthesummit stream or Sheevergaming stream should have VoDs in a couple of hours at most. Game was nice to watch but there were a fuckton of mistakes on both sides, it was pretty sloppy at times, especially naga sleeps timing.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Wait, they won g1 ?! I turned it off when navi lost 2rax, but they managed to come back ? o_O anyway, g2 was the Navi everyone knows, don't give Dendi Magnus.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I think funn1k not using cheese in game1 lost them the game. Game 2 was a fucking stomp, wow.
I don't know, in that fight I would say it was more or less just completely ignoring weaver, he destroyed that team fight since he had literally zero pressure on him, ended the fight at full health with ultimate up and a triple kill.

Simas_sl

shitlord
Anyone know a good spot to find items for trade? Looking to find an Ice Tiny to give as a gift. Also, anyone know how much Ice Tiny goes for?