DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Standard issue for finals of huge tournament, you ban heroes they were picking all along - OD and Viper too.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
lol banning lone druid and prophet right off the bat with first 2 bans. I think they're scared of admiral bulldog ;p
While his best 2 heroes, sadly he can also play a bunch of other shit. His Bounty Hunter was pretty strong back when BH was all the rage for example.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Weaver doing work in game 2
redface.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I thought they wouldn't have the dmg to win this because treant bane no dmg, weaver bat lich fairly low dmg, but apparently it works alright if your weaver has living armor and can dive the supports into the base at 20mins and repeatedly kill them without getting punished. The TA pick was highly questionnable, TA is already unlikely to win against bat mid, but with living armor it's basically impossible for it to ever happen, and what is TA going to do if you can't win your lane. Anyway nice picks and nice play by Quantic.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
I thought they wouldn't have the dmg to win this because treant bane no dmg, weaver bat lich fairly low dmg, but apparently it works alright if your weaver has living armor and can dive the supports into the base at 20mins and repeatedly kill them without getting punished. The TA pick was highly questionnable, TA is already unlikely to win against bat mid, but with living armor it's basically impossible for it to ever happen, and what is TA going to do if you can't win your lane. Anyway nice picks and nice play by Quantic.
Yeah I don't understand that TA pick at all. It was pretty obvious he was going vs batrider mid and that was already a very difficult matchup to win...

When is game 3 btw?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If I remember also the TA was last pick and was almost instant. They only had about 9 seconds of reserve time left on last pick and didn't even hesitate. Maybe a case of already talking yourself in to something and not convincing yourself out of it.... that sentence is strange, but anyways.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
qop and puck were banned already, maybe that threw them off :\

io + nature's prophet, ouch. Here's a completely unfounded claim: Alliance will dominate with total map control within 20 minutes!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I thought they would pick storm with that last pick, but I don't know if I ever saw A run him. Great mobility and Naix delivery

g3 is the Alliance that won G-1

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Such a stomp. Is it possible to consider Alliance as the best western team at this point? At the very least I'd say it's 1a/1b Na'Vi and them.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Na'vi are the only ones that can keep up when it comes to plays, but even they fall off past 40 minutes.