DOTA 2

Nutron_sl

shitlord
It was just played so vod isn't up yet, will be on BTS stream videos though. And watched what you posted when it aired yesterday it was a pretty cool game.

I hope Zenith doesn't get scared like last year and keep the cool strats going for TI3. Last year I feel leading to TI2 they had a ton of cool strats, and then when they got there they simply played normal dota and they got owned at it. They need to remember their style when they pick.

Also it seems Tree is gonna be the top pick/ban of TI3. Even the chinese teams who tend to often be a bit behind on trends are starting to pick him(Tongfu did a few times at least). Interestingly, after this week's patch, Kunkka can remove Living Armor in half a second with a rank 2 or high torrent, and Kunkka was kinda coming back to the meta so might see more of him if Tree keeps getting picked. Slark can do that too but much shittier range.
its up!http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit/b/423750227

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm so happy I didn't drop 4 rares on rattlesnake because the site was overloaded
biggrin.png

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
* Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
* Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
* Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
* Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
* Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
* Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365
* Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)

Ban Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/B/A]

Ban Phase #2: Changed [From Team B/A/B/A to Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #2: No Changes [Team B/A/B/A]

Ban Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
Pick Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Why did Alch deserve that nerf ? 150hp is nothing to laugh at and his weakness was always armor.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Why did Alch deserve that nerf ? 150hp is nothing to laugh at and his weakness was always armor.
I guess because Unstable Concoction was buffed to not be as shitty anymore and the hero is overall fairly strong with all the recent buffs, plus he doesn't really have to build health, only armor and then stack as much damage as possible. By reducing the ulti health, you might want to pick up a heart more often now, which in turns makes him less deadly.

Bit sad that AM went through this nerf patch unharmed, he's massively coming back and that's annoying as fuck. 1s cd on Blink or Mana burn reduction would probably be enough to make people consider other heroes. Ah well, in Riki we trust, the only bastion of hope against AM faggotry.

niss_sl

shitlord
Getting really fed up with how shitty matchmaking is. Every single game is a pushover. An Ideal game should have GPMs like this:

TeamA and B:
#1: 600+
#2: 400+
#3-5: 100-200

Instead all my games are like this
TeamA:
#1: 500
#2: 400+
#3-5: ~300

Team B:
#1: 300
#2-5: 100-200

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Why would the GPMeverbe equal on both teams? Especially the roles matching each other's GPM? Some lanes win, some lanes lose.

Also gaps that large just mean teams don't know how to finish out games. They'll sit back and farm because teamwork isn't what it should be with all solo queues playing together.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Jungle a Nai'x (lane a level or two I think for him -- feel free to correct me) and you can jump in spirit breaker while he's charging someone then hop out with cranium basher on Nai'x for max lulz.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This Alliance vs. EG game has been pretty good too, was worried how Alliance would respond after that Mouz series.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Fast radiance on Weaver is very doable and definitely ends pug games, every other hero... probably not as surely so (feel free to remind me or set me straight). That equivalent of gold spent on, say, a dagon + BKB and snow balling on Bounty Hunter can be very retardedly unfair.

lanludar

Silver Squire
I have 2 Tusk cards and an extra VS, looking for BH, PL, Razor, and Riki. May as well try and trade to get them all. Also have an extra Necrolyte mythical Scythe if anyone wants to trade for it.