DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hah nice, never knew about that. destroyed ugly ass rare WD hair and got mythical courier, destroy ugly ass rare bracers and got DP announcer. awesome.

Thanks!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Thanks, now you sucked all the luck out of it and people will forever get shit by doing that.

LGD.int in the finals of the G-League, didn't expect that at the start and I thought TongFu would put up an actual fight, not being merely a road bump.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who's going to own up to being that Silencer?

Oh you go by the same name here. ILL SPARE YOU THE SHAME OF EXPOSING YOU :>

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
6 Dota2 invites to hand out and everyone on my friends list already has the game. Any posters here who still need (can't imagine there are)?

Sulrn

Deuces
Who's going to own up to being that Silencer?

Oh you go by the same name here. ILL SPARE YOU THE SHAME OF EXPOSING YOU :>
Hai guys!

I played an obnoxiously bad game with a team of mouth breathers as Silencer.This guy, Sutekh was axe on the other team and even though I denied his jungle we still let him farm and destroy us. I am bad at this game. Help.
----

Groovy?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Just lost a game in which I had a rampage on Sven because of the gf. GGWP women.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Liquid is becoming one of the teams I enjoy watching, mostly because of the offbeat picks, like Disruptor to counter Brewmaster and Visage trilanes. They are nowhere near the top western teams, but they seem to improve rather fast.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Medusa looks amazing, and she is ugly! If this were Riot she would have the standard female hero look: D cups, itty bitty waist, and a supermodel face (ie Cass).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Best line of the patch notes:
-Bots are now less likely to assume that humans will purchase wards.