DOTA 2

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Private lobby balancing (I'm guessing like their match making) would be very useful for inhouse FoH games. If people are interested in that still.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Or at least some kind of random teams mechanic. I guess Dota 2 won't be getting all random? Seems like it would have been implemented by now.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Medusa was first pick a long time ago, but not anymore. I could see it being a popular pick in the current Chinese Dota2 meta since lots of the games seem to go fairly late.
Was this back when she had chain lightning instead of snakes, and purge as her ultimate?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Is there any place to find organized teams looking for players? Not looking for anything even remotely close to pro, but finding a core group to play with would be nice.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
just played her...was fun. Gotta get the hang of her though. Definitely changed some team fights up a bit. We won but I didnt have a great record.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
She just seems so lack luster, her and Spectre seem like the two most non-threatening heroes in the game <25 minutes.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just played a game with a legit Medusa. Jesus fucking christ that character is insane when it gets a full inventory. She was literally unkillable taking on all 5. Had Satanic/linken/rapier/manta/bot/butterfly she would just stand still in team fights and volley their entire team down and end at 100% health. It seems like you just have to pick AM or a diffusal against her.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Or push the shit out of her, she's useless before 25 minutes, no stun, nuke or escape.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well yeah, I'm talking pub here not actual professional games. That shit's just not going to happen 90% of the time, if she has a competent team that can let her farm and defend well.

Also, I'd like to pay for a feature that allowed you to ban players from a certain region joining a game you're in.. Would easily spend 20-25 dollars for that or like a couple bucks a month to ban anything south of Florida from joining a game with me.