DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your definition of farmed is strange. During that push NP had midas, Scythe, shadowblade, treads. CK had treads, drums and BKB and was with Wisp none of those items allow for good pushing and non are considered FARMED. Navi had the item advantage and had 5 players. They took down the tower before NP and CK even took down a single tower. If they went for throne they would have forced a fight and forced wisp to relocate CK back/NP TP. If they kill them they win the game, if they don't kill them they're in the SAME predicament they were in doing their benny hill routine. Honestly it was just bad leadership, the pressure got to them and they fucked up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
His teleporting is too strong honestly. It needs to share a CD with TP scroll. There should be SOME downside to you completely leaving your team to go push a lane. But there isn't as him, you can TP to a lane, summon treants, and port back instantly with a TP scroll missing out on like 7 seconds. It would really shut down his early game presence as well, which is a must. If he TP's to lane to gank someone and has to wait 50/40 seconds to TP back to jungle, he wont be tping places that often.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just like certain items are considered OP for certain heroes that have stun (ie no basher etc) then just make tp scrolls unbuyable for NP~

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Despite being disappointed at the winner, what an amazing fucking tournament. Probably one of the most fun weeks I've had. Valve did an awesome job with the stage setup, the production quality, everything. I think they're going to need to find a bigger hall next year.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Which hero can't buy basher ? Void/Troll due to double stun procs ? I know pudge can't buy blink, but I thought that was it as far as item limitations go.

Honestly, the best way to nerf prophet, as somebody above mentioned, would be to push meta further into early aggression, he still needs 6-10 minutes before he does anything useful.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
What a way to be introduced into the esports world. That championship series was extremely exciting and honestly that last game was an emotional roller coaster. Honestly I thought aysee(sp?) Did a pretty good job casting bu then I didnt mind any of the casters other then sheree and bc im not knowledgable enough to keep up w everything without an announcer her games where almost unwatchable.

As to NP couldnt you counter him with tinker? I swear I saw tinker used succesfully a bunch. Also if you wanted to make a small change to np without really changing him why not just turn his teleport into a talented boots of travel? Keeps him as a really good pusher but not limit his jumping around a bit

Despite being disappointed at the winner, what an amazing fucking tournament. Probably one of the most fun weeks I've had. Valve did an awesome job with the stage setup, the production quality, everything. I think they're going to need to find a bigger hall next year.
It was mentioned in one of the interviews or something about them trying to get KeyArena for next year.

Which hero can't buy basher ? Void/Troll due to double stun procs ? I know pudge can't buy blink, but I thought that was it as far as item limitations go.

Honestly, the best way to nerf prophet, as somebody above mentioned, would be to push meta further into early aggression, he still needs 6-10 minutes before he does anything useful.
Spirit Breaker and Slardar also can't buy Basher.

And Vengeful Spirit also can't get blink.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider

Most Heroes can use most items, but some items will provide no effect or cannot be purchased by some Heroes. For example, most heroes with a bash ability cannot purchase Skull Basher, and neither Pudge nor Vengeful Spirit may purchase a Blink Dagger.

Skull Basher cannot be purchased by Slardar, Faceless Void, Troll Warlord, or Spirit Breaker. This also prevents them from purchasing Abyssal Blade, as Skull Basher is required to build it.
The Blink Dagger cannot be held by Pudge or Vengeful Spirit.
Blur: The bonus evasion does not stack with evasion from items (Talisman of Evasion, Butterfly, or Heaven's Halberd).

It's not like it's uncommon.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It was mentioned in one of the interviews or something about them trying to get KeyArena for next year.
Yeah that's what my friend at valve was saying though he would love to see it in safeco field too.

Also the documentary they're getting ready to release was very, very good. Would definitely recommend watching it when it comes out.

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
Skull Basher cannot be purchased by Slardar, Faceless Void, Troll Warlord, or Spirit Breaker. This also prevents them from purchasing Abyssal Blade, as Skull Basher is required to build it
sigh, I miss the days of troll basher.. 100% permastun

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My big take away from watching the finals and many of the other WCS games is that Navi has the best individual players in the world, but Alliance had the best cohesive and coordinated 5 man team. It is fitting they came out on top in the end.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually I'd tend to agree with the opposite. Navi doesn't have the best in the world they just play really well together.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
They just need artstyle to draft the truly creative lineups, because navi was the only team he has been on that had the execution to make it work (and old dts i guess).

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Didn't even know the box selecting was on the table of being fixed. Jesus that's awesome.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well they seemingly ignored it for a 2 years. So yeah it didn't look like it was ever going to be fixed.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
tumblr_mraaabbfqb1rm3d80o1_1280.jpg