DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The games I've watched, which was most of them, were fairly shitty. Pretty much all stomps. I believe the first game of Alliance/VG had some interesting picks but didn't watch that one and buddy told me it was a stomp too.

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
Thanks bro.

Should i bother catching up on D2L ? Ayesee casting and the reddit is full of bitching about that and his camera work, was it as bad or do the games make up for it ?
Game 2 of Alliance vs Fnatic was entertaining. Up to this point Fnatic had been crushed 3 games in a row and looked terrible as you would expect with two stand ins. So they say fuck it and draft their favorite heroes, Demon on Shadow Fiend and Aui on Death Prophet. Demon probably isn't the greatest of pros but his SF was fairly impressive and got some of the best farm I've seen in a while. I think he had HotD and BKB at 12 minutes o_O

Game 3 was painful to watch, easily the worst I've seen Alliance play. They start by going up 12-2 and 5-7k gold and then just start playing really sloppy. The game goes back to even for a while and then Alliance decide not to contest a Rosh in favor of a T2 tower for no fucking reason. They play some half ass rat dota and don't even get a T3 down, shit was embarrassing.

And yeah Ayesee's camera work was kinda bad at times, LD makes other casters look bad.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
the biggest problem with Ayesee during A v VG was him screaming into the mic every 5 minutes that caused insane crackling/feedback on peoples speakers, it wasn't even reserved for big fights, he must have yelled "OLD DERTEEEEE" about twice during the draft, I don't even know what that means

Pinch_sl

shitlord
I was watching alliance vs fnatic game 3 in bed on my tablet. Alliance went up 12-3 or something and had an 8k gold lead so I figured it was a foregone conclusion and went to sleep. Sounds like I missed a good comeback / big throw.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
the alliance navi games were ok, fnatic vs lgd, was a stomp, fnatic vs alliance first game was a stomp, second game I missed but I thought fnatic was going to lose they ended up winning somehow, and the third game between alliance and fnatic was pretty good imo.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Ok, after giving up on LOL after a week of absolutely sucking ass, a friend has talked me into playing some DOTA 2.

Is there a good 2 min rundown on how not to completely suck ass on this? I've done the tutorial, but I'm MOBA challenged.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Ok, after giving up on LOL after a week of absolutely sucking ass, a friend has talked me into playing some DOTA 2.

Is there a good 2 min rundown on how not to completely suck ass on this? I've done the tutorial, but I'm MOBA challenged.
Did you not ready Lumie's posts? Your turning away from the promised land my friend.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

Before the Lumie wall of shit someone asked the same question(and a few posts before and a few posts before that etc). Basically readWelcome to Dota, You Suck | Purge Gamers, you can also find a bunch of useful links on the dota reddit on the right side bar, lots of good stuff there. There's ingame guides for specific heroes and you can google a lot of shit, guides for dota(or lol for that matter) on youtube are in very large numbers, they're not really hard to find. Mostly this type of game is about playing them a lot though, and sucking shit for a long time.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Joindota is starting an open league towards the end of this month for anyone interested in that.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider

We have quite a few people starting their run at the game - join the foh chat channel inside the game client and someone will get you invited. Julian, a few others brotherwu I think. These folks you could group up with now and learn together a bit.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
the only open league I have played in was ixdl and that was run through an irc like client and you didn't need a team, you could however stack.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
todays games have been really good, most of fnatics games have been good they seem to get smashed up game 1 and band together for 2 and 3, but demon played awful yesterday and today hes not being caught out nearly as much, and aui is playing better as well.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
man demon is devolving back into his normal self :x

he has missed every x into torrent, and boat hes like 0-4 and the score is 6-0 and hes laughing... I bet fnatic is glad they called him out.