DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
And then, in typical Navi fashion, winning the game in 2 teamfights
biggrin.png
That was beautiful

Sulrn

Deuces
RR pub group hits all time low, requires Final Fantasy sequels (roman numerals) to win games at a full stack.

In other news, Cloud still can't carry with LC[edit] or PA.

asfastasican_sl

shitlord
Loving captains draft invitational
XMG Captains Draft Invitational : Na'Vi Vs Team Liquid (SUNSfan) - DOTA 2 VODs - DotaCinema
Navi vs Tl
Game 1; Navi omni vs TL lina
Game 2: Navi picks bane, ember, wraith, slardar, night stalker.. so wtf

seems like Navi is in their element in these WTF drafts
The tournament has been fun, even though synderen casting has been pretty crappy. I kind of expect that level of casting from Sunsfan and I automatically give him a pass. It would be a lot more entertaining with reaves casting honestly.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why do all the dota2 casters just fucking suck? At least for SC2 there was Apollo and Artosis, for dota there's literally no one I like except for maybe Godz.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I guess its like any other broadcast competitive event. There are definitely booth duos in football/basketball/baseball that I much prefer to the others. Some of the caster's I don't care for their insight, but I don't want to drive the camera and as long as they frame the game well I can give or take their commentary.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Dreamleague has probably the best casting lineup, Merlini + somebody is usually also pretty good., just don't let Ayesee cast anything of importance, that guy needs to learn how t oshut up and observe properly. Tobi + random pro is usually quite decent, especially during fights and Capitalist is absolutely average.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tobi is the best play by play and Merlini is the best expert/color commentary. Wish they would team up and do everything.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I find it funny that the only time Kaipi/Cloud9/Speedgaming/etc. do well is when their standing carries them completely, it was Arteezy at MLG and now Demon's carrying them at this Monster tournament.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
You mean like when they made it to the finals of the last champion's league vs Alliance ?

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's the trick to hitting emberspirit sleight of fist/searing chain combo all the time?

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Penance, anytime I play ember I just try to wait until you see that flash hitting either the hero you want to chain or the creep next to it... I need to stop watching n0tails stream. Every time I watch him play meepo it makes me want to try him then I go into a bot game and get destroyed lol.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Navi just picked sniper. Normally I root for Alliance but I have to cheer for Navi this time purely based on their picks. Dendi sniper should be fun. Captain's draft is a great mode, and I'd like to watch more tournaments using it.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Cloud9/EG starting D2L Bo5 - Demon in for Bone7, Just talked some crazy smack right to Fear on stage.