DOTA 2

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I was at 5200 but my current shit spiral makes me sad
Probably the most frustrating part about this game. There may be small things that I do wrong but overall my play is still the same level of shittiness but I go from 2400 to 3100 and now back down to 2700. I do need to stop playing though when I get shitfaced......

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
See ya later SNA. Fuck you ixmike, stop trying to play dota.

Probably the most frustrating part about this game. There may be small things that I do wrong but overall my play is still the same level of shittiness but I go from 2400 to 3100 and now back down to 2700. I do need to stop playing though when I get shitfaced......
Shit faced Wisp is probably the most fun I had in this game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Who is this Jess chick on the Euro stream thing? I got some internet stalking to do.

Edit: her last name is seriously Brohard? Lol

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who is this Jess chick on the Euro stream thing? I got some internet stalking to do.
Jess Brohard

She makes my dickhard.

jbrohard1.jpg

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol people think ember spirit is a bull shit hero. Wait until techies hits the scene. They should honestly put him at a 25 million stretch goal to troll all you losers that want him so bad.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Earth spirit needs someone to have an even worse pub winning rate so people stop bitching about how underpowered he is(which I'm pretty sure he isn't), and that's why we need Techies.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Liquid might be the worst drafters in this game. They just haven't adjusted to this new meta of variance in which drafts are more fluid and reactive.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm actually kinda excited for the mid 1v1 mode. I just hope its not a forced mirror-matchup (i.e,. you have to do SF vs SF, or Puck vs Puck).