DOTA 2

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
Some of the scrubbiest plays I've seen from a TI qualifier contender in a while. Tiny with no BKB against a team with two blinds, two stuns, two disrupt/cyclones and a shitload of magic damage? Viper/Puck engaging 1v5 into a pushing team from the low ground? This team would get wrecked so hard in TI.
I dont think any of these teams had any real chance

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Does MMR only take wins and losses into consideration?

Seams like what ever role a I play, regardless of my GPM/XPM, and no matter what my K/D I get +/- 24 MMR for a win or loss.
Unless you're stacking, or past 4k a bit, you will almost never see anything but +/-24. Largely this has to do with wait times for players at the high end - and the fact that the mmr's become more spread out due to less total players - if you check back a few pages you'll see some games at different mmr levels. Varied values are possible - but it requires games with diverse mmr's to happen. Anywhere less than 4k rating and a game can be full of 10 people with less than 100 mmr difference between all of them at almost all times of the day. GPM/XPM would in no way determine game impact in a loss or a win and playing support would be numerically inferior based on those numbers in any game ever played.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Win% doesnt really mean much when you've played 3k games, and dotabuff doesn't count ixdl games. My MMR is 4.4k.... I played with Sutekh once and he was terrible. Rethan is the only person I've played with that was good.

niss_sl

shitlord
23 games with compendium and zero 25 compendium gifts at end of matches. May as well not be in the game. They really want you to buy the points.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Win% doesnt really mean much when you've played 3k games, and dotabuff doesn't count ixdl games. My MMR is 4.4k.... I played with Sutekh once and he was terrible. Rethan is the only person I've played with that was good.
Lower MMR than me and calling me terrible

Kappa

It's ok buddy, maybe some day you can get on my level.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
23 games with compendium and zero 25 compendium gifts at end of matches. May as well not be in the game. They really want you to buy the points.
The rewards aren't that great anyways unless you really just like collecting items.

Lower MMR than me and calling me terrible

Kappa

It's ok buddy, maybe some day you can get on my level.
I find this hard to believe since you were one of the worst NP players if my memory is correct.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure why my name got brought into whatever this is, party is open to the guild all the time sutekh, if you want to join in its available. But regardless of this dick waving contest you're both on my friends list.

Sutekh shows 4200 solo. Luxer shows 4377 In Solo. So kiss and make up or whatever.

Ohmgee show's 4900 so he's the board boss.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Poor Tiny, almost 6slotted, can truck entire enemy team no problem if they'd just stand still, instead runs around getting sheeped, disarmed and stunned constantly, hits like twice in a 30secs teamfight.