DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Probably, don't look much into it. Maybe because the teams had good games with some of the heroes so you just ban it and hope they don't have so deep hero pool.

In related news, I'm done with betting on Navi until they actually win something.

Elerion

N00b
Navi hasnt played a competitive match in weeks, and they certainly haven't been training with Puppey and Kuro in the EU Hub faffing about. Unless SSBM counts as training. Contrast that with Rox.KIS who just finished the most important tournament of the year (for them), and I'd be shocked if Navi won it.

Anyway, don't bet on Na'vi if it's not a LAN game.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Stolen from reddit but this tinker play is hilarious. How does a game go long enough to get 92 kills?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is there an unwritten rule where if your team is losing the guy who has just been performing 1v1 ganks and not engaging in team fights must chat in global pointing out his score compared to his team and how none of this is his fault?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
There's also an unwritten rule to report his smug ass for it, but sometimes the only way to come back is like that since you have shitty teamfight lineup and dying with your team is not how you win.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Valve Dev Fletcher_sl said:
We are making some improvements to matchmaking to put players with similar play styles together. For example, players who repeatedly abandon games before they begin, or intentionally throw the match. We want to make sure these sorts of players can more easily find each other, to increase everybody's enjoyment of the game.
hahaha.

Problem with search match

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'd hold on to opening them for now, apparently they MIGHT be bugged and not drop DK/warlock items, that or the rarity is ridiculous. People reporting opening 80+ and not getting either, plus no one actually reporting getting them at all(even the lucky guy "I opened 1 and got it").

Sutekh btw am I right to assume you get a single item that has all the changes on it? Like Lion item has all the particles/icon changes, CM all the changes etc?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd hold on to opening them for now, apparently they MIGHT be bugged and not drop DK/warlock items, that or the rarity is ridiculous. People reporting opening 80+ and not getting either, plus no one actually reporting getting them at all(even the lucky guy "I opened 1 and got it").

Sutekh btw am I right to assume you get a single item that has all the changes on it? Like Lion item has all the particles/icon changes, CM all the changes etc?
Right, almost all the items have 1 spell change effect, except the rares. If they are bugged that would be utter and complete horseshit. Probably are bugged, people that have opened like 50-100 chests are reporting no rares.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems they fixed them and they said they're assigning drops to people who opened boxes that rolled one of the rare items before the patch. Items are up on the market for 5bucks, chests go for 2.5 atm, so if you want a rare seems like an easier to deal to just trade 2 chests or sell 2chests then buy them.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Only on the common ones, once you have all the commons, you get dupes or rare ones. You can also get rare before you have all the commons, but rares aren't guaranteed either way. Otherwise you'd only need like 7chests to get everything and they'd be worth nothing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well based on the amount of listing and how quick the prices dropped, they're not actually very rare at all. Unless you want the commons though probably better to do the 2chests for 1 thing. I don't really play most of the heroes other than Lion and the Lion one is actually pretty fucking shitty.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
They fixed it and already sent out the chests, I got the DK item.

Also if you're going the market route, probably retarded to buy anything on the first night, shit will go down a lot in price tomorrow or the next day.