DOTA 2

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Betting on Cloud 9 is like fuckin' crack. I know I have to stop doing it, but the high when it hits is just so nice. They give me fuckin' anxiety no matter how far ahead they are too... its like a girl you can't quit!

Raining mythicals so far today. 27% chance is too good to pass up. GOGO C9.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Rule #1 of Dota betting: Don't bet against Alliance, no matter the odds.

#2: Don't bet on Navi

Give them wisp, tree and furion ? Come on.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alliance sure looks good. Home crowd? Or back in TI-ready form? I dunno why more teams don't play Sven. Hero is so strong.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Dreamhack is the easiest LAN before TI because no Chinese, I want to see them at ESL One, that will be the best test, but they look pretty solid already.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Holy crap, what a game, hope C9 won't fall apart after a loss like that. I want more of this

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't like watching that split push style play, yes it's a strat and sometimes all you can do, but so boring to watch someone TP in, kill npcs, run away. Though it did lead to some cool rescues by the wisp.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Its variety, without the ability to split push dota is a completely different game. Mobility is a massive component of what makes Dota great. We have a comparison game in League where the mobility required to split push in a meaningful way is restricted to very few heroes.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I was watching it on my phone with terrible resolution and was like wait isn't that akke's troll? Then sure enough the crowd and announcers freaked out seconds later.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm missing all this shit because twitch just decides to stop working on my s4 out of nowhere.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I'm clawing my way up pretty surely, solely playing as Necrophos. 10 wins out of 13 games now. Shutting down the lane early has a big impact I think. I rarely ever get pushed out and it usually results in two people getting no early last hits. I always go brown boots - scepter - then whatever depending all while buying wards + courier. The scept ult can be pretty damn influential too. I believe I've finally found a solid way to get back up to 3500+.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
One thing that isn't clear: For the non-main event games, are they still playing in Seattle somewhere on LAN or is this all just remote stuff?

faille

Molten Core Raider
I'm clawing my way up pretty surely, solely playing as Necrophos. 10 wins out of 13 games now. Shutting down the lane early has a big impact I think. I rarely ever get pushed out and it usually results in two people getting no early last hits. I always go brown boots - scepter - then whatever depending all while buying wards + courier. The scept ult can be pretty damn influential too. I believe I've finally found a solid way to get back up to 3500+.
tried the veil of discord instead of the scepter? cheaper and bit more team friendly if you have a couple other casters.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The troll aegis deny wasn't even a good play as much as it was a fuckup by eternalautism. The thing just chilled on the ground there for like 3 seconds, mind boggling how pros can let that happen.

Not banning natures prophet is dumb. C9 is dumb.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Scepter is such a garbage pickup on him in the early game, especially in the 3500 range, no one knows how/when to use early buy backs. Mek would be infinitely better.

I accidentally double posted.
cool.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If you want to fuck around, at least go Dagon for the solo kills. Other silly builds are Eul's, Ghost scepter with eventual EBlade, Blink, Blademail....