DOTA 2

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The spirit bear from that LD set is pretty badass looking. It's like an armored bear shark ;p

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know, you could probably make a set of binds to go to locations on the map and select a naga illusion if you have them all bound to the same control group.

So like pressing numpad 1 would go to radiant large camp and select 1 illu and then you just attack move there, numpad 2 radiant small camp illu 2 a move, numpad 3 radiant second large camp a move, etc. That would be like easy mode farming of the jungle. It might be harder to do with PL as his illusions aren't static like naga but the premise could remain the same just do't bind your illusions to control groups and you could left click one from the portrait of selected units.

Maybe when I'm not lazy I'll write up a file that sets the binds up.

The spirit bear from that LD set is pretty badass looking. It's like an armored bear shark ;p
It is pretty bitchin, but I love my spirit of the calm panda bear. Just need an artificers brand recipe (which is fucking ridiculous to make, like 100x common, 75x uncommon, 25x rare, 5x mythical, 3x legendary) to make my courier unusual.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think Dagon will still be more popular.

Fucking D2Lounge bots always offline when I want to bet, would have won so much betting on DK in ECL
frown.png

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Just need an artificers brand recipe (which is fucking ridiculous to make, like 100x common, 75x uncommon, 25x rare, 5x mythical, 3x legendary) to make my courier unusual.
Are these even in the game yet? Anyway, I didn't understand the crafting system at all and just spent a bunch of money buying a prismatic and busting down an old unusual Morok's thinking I could just socket shit into a regular courier. Whoops.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are these even in the game yet? Anyway, I didn't understand the crafting system at all and just spent a bunch of money buying a prismatic and busting down an old unusual Morok's thinking I could just socket shit into a regular courier. Whoops.
No clue ... You can't socket those gems into a courier that isn't unusual I don't think. But yeah I have no fucking clue how crafting works either.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Anyone played these custom maps yet? I finally got accepted in after a queue to try them.

D2Moddin Alpha Access

There's Pudge Wars and some kind of CTF map and I think one other. It's alright but nothing amazing. I think with some refinement they'll be fun.

Edit:

Just played the Reflex mode. Meh. Did not like it it all, not my thing.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Empire doesn't want to lose to Alliance in the finals apparently. Cloud 9 is gonna get destroyed again