DOTA 2

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
better not have one of these fucking Chinese teams win this shit.
Like you even really follow the scene. Shutup.

Rooting for C9, been watching most of their games since they were Kaipi. But they probably won't win, teams figured out how to punish their greedy lineups ever since the won MLG & Pieliedie feeds fb in every freakin game. IG or DK will most likely win, with EG/Newbee/Alliance in the top 5. Na'Vi is the wildcard as always, they could be 8th or 1st.

I never would of thought IG would climb back to the top, 2 months ago they were just average and now they're unstoppable. Chuan + Faith is the best support duo in the world.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Fuck, just when I thought I was done spending money, they release a new batch of immortals, the skywrath one ...

I have a hard time seeing anyone but the Chinese winning, since only Alliance and EG can actually challenge them and Newbee/DK/IG is a crapshoot.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Like you even really follow the scene. Shutup.

Rooting for C9, been watching most of their games since they were Kaipi. But they probably won't win, teams figured out how to punish their greedy lineups ever since the won MLG & Pieliedie feeds fb in every freakin game. IG or DK will most likely win, with EG/Newbee/Alliance in the top 5. Na'Vi is the wildcard as always, they could be 8th or 1st.

I never would of thought IG would climb back to the top, 2 months ago they were just average and now they're unstoppable. Chuan + Faith is the best support duo in the world.
Lol follow the scene. No, like most normal people, i have better things to do in life than following teams of mostly ugly, socially inept virgins.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe its just me, but I think I might have worked out these kinks in the week you've already been on site. Crazy thinking, I know.

Warlock. Good start!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Noon, a cold beer and good dota that I can watch in the client. Its going to be a good day.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy fuck Lumi, get your shit together. Like 3 days to prep and he doesnt even have a working mic? This is like HoN Tour. Hahah.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Apparently they are casting from Valve office and got there like an hour before the cast ?

VP's game as bad as Keg's posts

Buy BKB, kill a skywrath mage !

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy fuck Lumi, get your shit together. Like 3 days to prep and he doesnt even have a working mic? This is like HoN Tour. Hahah.
Or knows english. Listening to him is fucking painful. "THEY IS GOT 4 ROCS FOR THEIR RAXES IS DYING THEIR RAXES IS DYING." Jesus christ just go away and never come back please.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder if Valve has considered trying to open up like a Steam.tv and integrate something like OBS into the client so when you launch a Steam game you just click "go live" and you can go to like Steam.tv/[profile_name] and it'll say what game you're playing etc etc. Seems like it is an opportunity since Twitch can get a bit flakey.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if Valve has considered trying to open up like a Steam.tv and integrate something like OBS into the client so when you launch a Steam game you just click "go live" and you can go to like Steam.tv/[profile_name] and it'll say what game you're playing etc etc. Seems like it is an opportunity since Twitch can get a bit flakey.
Probably not worth the bandwith, I'm not sure how profitable twitch is, but since I don't hear any news about it making a lot of money, I'll assume it isn't. HLTV has been around for ages, but that obviously isn't good enough for full production , but it's a bandwith-light solution and the dota 2 client is free.

Tenks

Probably not worth the bandwith, I'm not sure how profitable twitch is, but since I don't hear any news about it making a lot of money, I'll assume it isn't. HLTV has been around for ages, but that obviously isn't good enough for full production , but it's a bandwith-light solution and the dota 2 client is free.
I don't know if twitch has ever said if they're making money or not. I haven't heard about any dire financial issues with them. You'd think with their 50/50 sub take they'd be at least break even.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
YouTube to Acquire Videogame-Streaming Service Twitch for $1 Billion: Sources | Variety

Seems pretty profitable to me. The deal's on hold currently I think but still the value's there.

Why on earth do they think MVP is in a good position? SF is fucking getting insane. and as I type this he gets an ultra kill. MVP is in trouble.

Tenks

Well Ember is pretty much manmoding the entire team so they have that going for them

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I want to rearrange Sheever's shitbox.
It is scary how she's kind of cleaned herself up in the last 12 months or so. Maybe I'm just a year older but this time last year I wouldn't have touched that with your dick.