DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well Ember is pretty much manmoding the entire team so they have that going for them
It's not even ember at this point they just let Bristle get out of control and boy does SF actually really suck at playing SF.

Intrinsic_sl said:
It is scary how she's kind of cleaned herself up in the last 12 months or so. Maybe I'm just a year older but this time last year I wouldn't have touched that with your dick.
>Makeup is hard

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It is scary how she's kind of cleaned herself up in the last 12 months or so. Maybe I'm just a year older but this time last year I wouldn't have touched that with your dick.
She worked on her game, it happens.

VP going full cyka blyat mode.

If twitch is profitable, why is there almost zero competition ? Azubu is somewhere between a joke and money laundering operation, hitbox.tv is irrelevant and dailymotion is a french thing. Is the wall to enter that high?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
She worked on her game, it happens.

VP going full cyka blyat mode.

If twitch is profitable, why is there almost zero competition ? Azubu is somewhere between a joke and money laundering operation, hitbox.tv is irrelevant and dailymotion is a french thing. Is the wall to enter that high?
It's not through lack of trying, there's no competition because no one wants to monitor multiple streaming sites to watch their favorite players/games. Same reason there's no competition for youtube (except for Liveleak, which uploads all the shit youtube wont). Twitch has the market on lock down and it's only going to get better for them.

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT BLACK HOLE HIT SF? Did anyone else see that shit? He like teleported into the edge of it while casting Requiem.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's not through lack of trying, there's no competition because no one wants to monitor multiple streaming sites to watch their favorite players/games. Same reason there's no competition for youtube (except for Liveleak, which uploads all the shit youtube wont). Twitch has the market on lock down and it's only going to get better for them.
Well, since liquiddota started, there's no single site for me check both sc2 and dota 2 streams, that's true. I have never used twitch directly to check who's broadcasting, but I guess I'm the minority these days.

Are people really surprised that MVP won ? T2 russian team's consistency is usually shit ...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I bet heavy on MVP.P by drafting two of their players for my fantasy team I never check

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, since liquiddota started, there's no single site for me check both sc2 and dota 2 streams, that's true. I have never used twitch directly to check who's broadcasting, but I guess I'm the minority these days.

Are people really surprised that MVP won ? T2 russian team's consistency is usually shit ...
If you're only watching dota/sc2 on twitch you're definitely in the minority of people on the site, there's so many other arbitrary things being streamed at any given time. the SGDQ 2014 stream constantly had like 50-60k viewers, LoL around 80k, Hearthstone a shit ton and when people like Yoggcast and shit stream they draw a massive crowd too.

I was thinking the same thing about MVP and VP, VP is trash not really surprised here, but it seems like the rest of the community is (D2L had VP at 76% chance to win).

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
She still needs to see the sun for a minute or two, but yeah.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did say just a minute or two.

Oh, and USA, USA, USA!
Don't get me wrong, I like bitches that are tan, but fuck fake tanner and tanning beds.

HOPING TEAM LIQUID DID SOME SERIOUS 80'S FUCKING MONTAGE WORKOUT AND CAN WIN THIS SHIT USA USA USA USA

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you're only watching dota/sc2 on twitch you're definitely in the minority of people on the site, there's so many other arbitrary things being streamed at any given time. the SGDQ 2014 stream constantly had like 50-60k viewers, LoL around 80k, Hearthstone a shit ton and when people like Yoggcast and shit stream they draw a massive crowd too.

I was thinking the same thing about MVP and VP, VP is trash not really surprised here, but it seems like the rest of the community is (D2L had VP at 76% chance to win).
TL used to have SC2/DOTA2/HS/Other (retired/current/personalities streaming other games) and when the XGDQ marathons were going would put those up as well. It used to be a concise view of good content on twitch. Now it is too focused and generally crappy.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is a crazy draft from CIS unless I'm completely out of the DOTA loop
Not too bad, Visage isn't seen all that much anymore but he's just still really strong and ES really just doesn't fit at all in that lineup.

Even though they fixed the echo and volume, the sound quality is still dogshit compared to your average BTS cast or something. Really sad.

QOJQVA destroying his old Mouz team mate mid!