DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a reason NAVI.US is going being referred to as NAR at TI? Is that because NAR technically qualified not NAVI.US?
Valve put in a shitty team system that's used for naming in conventional tournaments, not exactly sure how it works but it seems to be pretty fucked up. That's why you see people with "Standin.name" even though they're clearly not standins, like Mushi. I would imagine it's related to that.

If you want to know what games are and roughly when check here:
events/ti4 - DotA2
or
The International 2014: Playoffs Phase Two - Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
or
Events Calendar

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Empire seems to be reading this game completely wrong. They've been totally scared for the last 10 minutes despite being pretty even across the board. They kinda just let the Leoric farm up.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but you can hover over your gold also to see how much is reliable and how much is unreliable.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not. I played the tutorial and decided to stick with LoL. I really like watching the games on twitch though.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TI4: the tournament where everyone brought their secret Skywrath lineup. Srsly, everyone is suddenly playing it. I watch a ton of pro dota and dont remember seeing him except rarely.

C9 looking good atm!

Tenks

You also spend unreliable first so if your ass is getting ganked it is smart to just buy anything in your quick buy window to spend your unreliable gold before you lose it

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heh going to my post above, the ingame stats in this Navi Fnatic game just said Skywrath is the most picked hero so far in TI4

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does dota2 lack ranged auto attackers?
Clinkz, Drow, Gyro, Luna, Medusa, Mirana, Morphling, Razor, Shadow Fiend, Sniper, Templar Assassin, 1/2TrollWarlord, Weaver, potentially vengeful spirit, Obsidian Destroyer, Dragon Knight in his ulti, Huskar, Storm Spirit, Natures Prophet, Silencer

Not really.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess I meant more like a dominant carry type like in LoL. That would probably be oppressive though with the longer cc in Dota.

Tenks

Hm I think pretty much all the true "hard" carries are all melees. Void, PL, AM, PA...

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Na'vi lookin like Nar'vi right now.
Oh for sure, Puppey picking Chen because he thinks its TI2. This draft is just fucking horrid, but I was happy just to see an Ogre Magi~

I think Navi would be so much better off without Puppey drafting for them imo. Kuro and Dendi cant just outplay the field in this TI like they did before. If they shit the bed in this TI I could see them breaking up because they havent been very good this entire year.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Did they get rid of the Twitch/Steam account link function to get view counts while on Twitch?