DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can see teams drafting different lineups with her - 4 heroes that literally just stall until she gets radiance and then give all farm to her, which leaves the team rather weak if she ever dies (still pretty small window...)
DK tried that in this game, and lost.

datdota: Match 770632334

That is about the most turtle-y lineup you can get to defend base: tide, bat, veno and still lost because Pugna with aghs can insta kill Naga illusions. Titan fucked up and didnt split push till 40+ minutes but cracked base when they did. They were in their base at 15 minutes I think and it took awhile but it can be done....and thats vs arguably the best Naga player in the world.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
That would change a ton of stuff though, mostly because of manta interactions. Bunch of heroes would be weaker even though they're not really picked atm(AM, Spectre, Luna, Medusa for example). I think it's easier to just nerf Mirror Images. Make duration 20secs, increase damage taken by 100% and should be good enough. One other potential nerf, make Riptide only work within a certain range on illusions, say 1500. Further than that you don't riptide illusions, that would reduce pushing power early on, reduce jungling farming efficiency(still should reach a near camp but can't farm camps far from each other), reduce "send 2illusions at one support and kill him if there's no one else around to save him" and shit like that. Buff her combat aspects again, like rebuff Riptide to what it was, give her back her base armor(leave base dmg as it is though, the 60base dmg was retarded). Maybe flatten the ult cooldown more so it's longer at higher levels but shorter at lower, like 140-120-100secs, and buff her agi gain or something.

Basically, nerf the boring shit, buff her combat state so she can hyper carry but not do the fancy proxy splitpush shit.
Actually I believe the hero illusions keep the built in effects, i.e. AM manaburn or Spectre Desolation, just no bullshit like radiance burn on illusion.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The point isn't that the hero is unbeatable, it's that when shedoeswin, it's in one of the most boring ways imaginable.
Most of the time the AM or Spectre wins by using the SAME fucking mechanic of sieging with manta illusions the entire time and split pushing lanes and squeezing the life out of the other team.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty awesome draft from Titan, hope they can make it work!

awww fuck, dat roshan