DOTA 2

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
Yeah. The vision blocking the passive regen is annoying early game, but easily solved with an urn/salve/wand/tranqs or any other form of healing. It's really the silence that kills you. Without pounce or dark pact you're nothing but a super squishy creep.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh that's what you meant when you said counter, I see, I didn't even consider you'd pick Bloodseeker to counter Slark healing up when he's low hp in another part of the map, that's so situational and would only happen early on, if Slark ultis earlier than the treshold it doesn't even do anything. The bloodseeker counter isn't the vision, which I guess is nice sometimes, it's the fact that once you get the silence on slark, that's it, he's done, can't do shit anymore, since he can't remove it and most of his damage comes from his spells(to at least stick to people/survive so he can right click long enough).
... My god.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right, re-reading this stuff apparently we agree that it doesn't do shit and you wouldn't buy smoke anyway and Obentor is a retard for suggesting smoke counters Bloodseeker's counter. Correct?
I didn't suggest anything, I'm saying that's what HE said.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Rumor says Techies is done(he has real icons now, particles, better textures, been split up in parts for cosmetics etc) and other rumor says he'll be played at the All Star Match. Making the All Star Match more interesting than all TI combined. TECHIES HYPE.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fnatic is out with their loss.

With the LGD win, the 10th slot will be a 7-8 record. Both Mouz or Alliance can force a tiebreaker if they win their last two matches.

Four of the top 6 slots are wrapped up (EG, VG, IG, and DK). Titan, Liquid, C9, and Navi are in contention for the last two slots. If only one or none of Liquid/C9/Navi win their last game, a tiebreak is forced involving Titan. If two of them win, those two are in with no tiebreak required. If all three win, a tiebreak will be forced between those teams with Titan on the outside.

EG and VG can hold onto the top two slots with a win. If either or both loses twice, a tiebreak happens (potentially a four way tiebreak involving DK/iG/VG/EG).
Going to need more detail. Are you agreeing or disagreeing?
Well I guess a little bit of both. I understand what your saying, but at this point in dota's history they would need at least a year and even then the skills are amazing. Also Koreans haven't dominated every game they've entered. Just sc and lol off the top of my head.

Cybsled

Rumor says Techies is done(he has real icons now, particles, better textures, been split up in parts for cosmetics etc) and other rumor says he'll be played at the All Star Match. Making the All Star Match more interesting than all TI combined. TECHIES HYPE.
Yes, but who will play/draft him?
wink.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yes, but who will play/draft him?
wink.png
Friend was saying iceiceice has a sick Techies. Tbh any dota1 player probably knows how to play Techies well enough, and it probably won't be a super serious game anyway so I could see them picking him for shit and giggles then get hard countered by Zeus throwing lightning everywhere to spot the mines ^^. Other possibility would be a showmatch before the all star with 5vs5 all techies. This way, you don't have to decide who gets techies.

Either way, he's pretty much done so wouldn't be too surprising there's a Techies related event and then they update test server to get him ready for next week(unless they just patch him straight into live, with a dozen of bugs and shit, what's that gonna matter anyway when the list's like still 1000 entries long).

Also supposedly Earth Spirit got some -cm pick lines added, so yeah, that might happen in the first balance patch right after TI.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I only get the ones for heroes I play, got the ES, skywrath and from the new ones I'd love Enigma but it's gonna be crazy expensive, the rest looks underwhelming. Enchantreess antlers look terrible and Kunkka's sword from last year looks better imo. Does the CM staff do anything besides look nice ?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only get the ones for heroes I play, got the ES, skywrath and from the new ones I'd love Enigma but it's gonna be crazy expensive, the rest looks underwhelming. Enchantreess antlers look terrible and Kunkka's sword from last year looks better imo. Does the CM staff do anything besides look nice ?
The new kunkka sword is fucking amazing. He shoots the gun when tidebringer is up.

I got the drow mask, morph swords, tiny tree, kunkka sword, enigma ediolons, and Ursa blades. Still need the enchant helm, cm staff, and veno wards.

oh and the shitty brew cask, I have that too.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
If you don't care about the couriers or getting a chance at a genuine courier then it's better grabbing these items off the market.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you don't care about the couriers or getting a chance at a genuine courier then it's better grabbing these items off the market.
Yeah the Eidolons, despite being rare, are a dollar cheaper on the Market. Go figure.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pretty excited for first balanace patch after TI. The balance is in a good state atm and more heroes becoming viable in pro scene/pubstompers... yeah, love this damn game atm.

Cybsled

Ya, i bought the chests for a chance at courier, but got shit. Morphling blades were selling for more than the chest this morning, though. I bought the enigma spermilons off market for 2 bux.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
They way you obtained it, genuine stuff is usually obtained by purchasing merchandise, but Valve usually adds a different way to get the non-genuine version. Big deal for the traders, but if all you care about are looks, there's no difference